chapter 13

"Please don't go on a date with harumi "
'why i said it? I didn't know it again '

"What do you mean?" Rin looked confused into my eyes. "Uhm you know, because you said to her that you're taking her out if you win and I mean you won" i said and looked a little bit embarrassed at the floor. "i never said that"

I looked a little bit surprised up to him and didn't even noticed how a little smile appeared on my lips. "but she just told me-" i began but he interrupted me. "well than that's a lie because I would never date some lizard like her" i chuckled a little and just nodded. "let's go to the locker room" he said simple and began to walk away while I quickly followed him.

As he opened the door i saw the whole familiar faces of blue lock who were cheering and jumping around.

I even saw two people who i didn't know until yet. One man with some glasses and an ugly bowl cut af and some really pretty Woman.

"Heyy guys you did so great out there!" I yelled and jumped onto my best buddy bachira. "thank you y/n!" They all yelled back when the bowl cut dude interrupted me. "sorry who are you?"
"I'm y/n and I'm their wife" i said proudly.
"I won't even question it"
"So blue lock, you won..." He began to talk some random stuff about soccer and games while I didn't really understood something.

"...And now you have two weeks off and you'll get your personal stuff back" he ended his little talk. "wait you have two weeks off" i said exited. " Yeah we can all meet then" bachira said exited.
"No thank you" Rin said and was about to walk out of the door when I jumped in front of him. "no, you don't have a choice! You'll have to meet with us!" I said exited and to my surprise he didn't even said some typical Rin sentences like ew or no or lukewarm, he just rolled his eyes and said something what made me shocked "i don't care, fine with me"

My handy buzzed and I looked on my screen to see a lot of messages from Mike.

Kaiser fan#1

Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
i just saw on the tv that blue lock won
MAN THEY WERE REALLY GOOD
I LIKE THE NUMBER 11
MAN THE 11 IS KINDA FINE

what😰
Are you perhaps...
Cheating on kaiser🤬

Aren't you the cheater?
You with your Sae and other husbands😒

that is something different
Sae>>>>>kaiser
BUT
kaiser>>>>my other husbands

Pfff Kaiser is better than Sae😊

Nah man
But kaiser is still hella fine🤭

i know 😼
NOW TELL ME
WHO'S THE NUMBER 11
I THINK I WANT HIM

y-you want him😰
Btw his name's isagi😎
Isagi yoichi

My name's now Michael isagi

Michael?🤔
Aren't you...
Mike?

Mike's my nick name duh🙄

OMG WHAT YOU'RE SO LUCKY
YOU'RE LIVING IN GERMANY LIKE KAISER
AND YOUR NAME'S LITERALLY MICHAEL LIKE MICHAEL KAISER
are you...
Perhaps Michael kaiser😰

😰
No sadly I'm not😓
But I wish
I mean who wouldn't wanna look so hot like him?

True
I should go offline now😓
I'm still with my buddies🤪

🙄
Have fun ig 😒

I put my phone away and saw into two confused teal eyes. "who were you texting" man he's straight forward.
"Some guy who's a kaiser fan like me" i answered him.
"You mean this Michael kaiser from bastard Muenchen?" I just nodded when the door suddenly got opened and the beautiful annoying voice from Harumi appeared.

"RINNIE!" she yelled and was already clinging onto his arm. "ew get away from me" i laughed a little what made her turn into my direction. "what's your problem? Are you jealous because you're having a crush on him but you know he likes me more than you" she chuckled and i noticed how my hands turned into a fist. "pff anyways Rin and I are now going on a date" she said and wanted to pull Rin by his arm but instead, she fell on the ground because Rin had just pulled his arm away from her.

"Man i don't know who told you that but I'm not going on a date with someone like you" he said in disgusted.
I chuckled but quickly turned away and slowly walked towards eita who was watching this whole drama happen.
' i just can't ruin our friendship more...'

I took a seat besides Eita and saw from the corner of my eye how rin said something to her and how she quickly ran out of the room.
'ngl she kinda deserved this'

"Yo y/n, is it true?" I looked with a questioning look into eitas face.
"That you have a crush on Rin?" I choked on my own spit what made me coughed and he slapped my back. "uhm no of course not. I'm only in love with Sae" i said with full confidence. " You always use Sae as an excuse. It's kinda obvious that you have a crush on him" i didn't said anything else and just let my eyes wander around Rin.

The time flew away and it was now already 9pm. Harumis mother said she's picking us up so i walked together with harumi out if the big stadium with an awkward tension between us.
"So I'll just text you when I have time and then we can all meet" i said while I was about to say goodbye to blue lock.

"Yeah have a safe drive" They all said goodbye to me and I made my way towards the car.
After everyone left, harumi's mother finally came by car and harumi opened the car door.

"What are you doing?" Harumi asked when I was about to open the other door.
"Uhm I'm still sleeping over at yours right?" She just gave me a bitchy stare, slammed the door and the car drove off.

"What the fuck just happened? I still need to get a place over night ..." I muttered to myself.

"Hop into the car, your staying this night at mine..." I heard a voice saying behind me.

________
I swear i hate harumi so much
Btw in the next few chapters will be more chats.
I'm going swimming now so
BYE POOKIES😈