Russia

no one requested this one, but I wanted to write it.

Ali's pov

why is it that when ever the Nordics speak their dumb mind, I get punished with them. I wasn't scared of Russia, like everyone else, I saw no need for it. he was a tad cold at sometimes, but, most of the time, he is as warm as any island nation.

"kolkolkolkolkol" I saw him enter the room and sighed. "time for your punishment, dah." I nodded and stood up slowly. but he picked me up and carried me bridal style, I was a blushing mess. we passed the Nordics I sent them a questioning look but they just stood there shaking. we went into his bedroom where he sat me down letting me stand.

"Ali, don't you look nice?" he said standing in front of me, smiling. I giggle and smile back, "Russia, you always say that, so, what will be my punishment be today?" I asked placing my hands behind my back and grinning like a fool. "well, first I have to ask you a question" he said. "Kay, what is it?" I said taking a step forward. he blushed slightly... wait he blushed! "do you love me?" he asked. my face reddened and I took another step forward, standing tiptoe so I could let our lips touch. I leaned back down and looked at the floor, "well, um yes, sir." I mumbled.

"then your punishment will be to become one with mother Russia." he said pushing me against the wall and kissing me passionately. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. he hiked me up the wall wrapping my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall. I slipped my tongue out, asking for permission. he accepted and we fought for dominance, he eventually winning.

he carried me to the bed and layed me there, braking away to lock the door. he returned and hovered over my small frame, straddling my waist. "you know this isn't much of a punishment." I whispered. he just smirked and nibbled my ear. "true, but this is fun, dah?" I giggled and pulled off his scarf, tossing it to the side. "very true." I said, working on the buttons to his jacket. he attacked my neck, causing me to moan as he bit down on my soft spot. I slipped his jacket off him, leaving him in his undershirt and pants. he broke away and slid off the shirt. I pulled mine off and pulled him back into the kiss. I felt his hands roam my body, feeling my waist. I rubbed his toned muscles, causing him to moan. I smirked slightly, I wanted to make sure he enjoyed this as much as I did.

but all thoughts of that passed when I felt the clasp of my bra come undone and the sudden chill caused me to cover them. he grabbed my hand and looked sent me a glance. I nodded and he removed my hand, staring at my breast. I blushed when he didn't move. he looked back at me. "your a beautiful woman, Ali." my blush deepened. he leaned down and started to suck on one bud while fiddling with the other. I moaned deeply and let my hands find my way to his hair. I felt his other hand go down to my waist tugging down my long skirt.

I allowed him to pull it off, and I removed my hand from his silky hair to unzip his pants. he helped me pull them off, exposing his way to tight sunflower boxers, lets just say, he was a large nation in many ways. as he pulled away, he slipped one hand into my panties, sliding two fingers into my entrance I gasped then moaned, moving my hips with his fingers. he chuckled and slipped the rest of his fingers into me. I moaned loader and he started to lick my inert thigh. I wanted so bad to cum his hand, but held back.

I pulled my last garment off, and he pulled his hand out. I whimpered and looked at him. he slid off his boxers to show his erected member. he loomed over me and started to kiss me again. he started to tease me with his length. I whimpered and he looked at me. he leaned into my ear, "time to become one with mother Russia" he whispered seductively. he pushed his full length into me causing me to cringe with pain. "ваш делать решетка*" he whispered, looking worried, "Я тебя люблю**" soon the pain turned into prue lust and I bucked my hips moaning, "m-move, Ivan." I moaned out. he did an experimental thrust, making sure I was fine.

I moaned his name loudly, arching my back towards him. he started going faster, the bed squeaking under the pressure. I moaned his name with every thrust, my hips moving with him. when he hit that one spot, my eyes snapped open and I screamed his name, "Ivan, r-right there! h-harder! f-faster!" I yelled. he continued to hit that spot, me panting and screaming his name with every thrust. he was panting my name, while fiddling with my breast. he lifted my legs over his shoulders, going deeper into me. I felt my self tighten around his member, close to release. with one more hard thrust I released all over his manhood, screaming his name. he continued to thrust, meeting his release a few minutes after me. he gave a few. weak thrust before pulling out and laying beside me. " Я тебя люблю**" he whispered. I smiled and looked up at him. "I-I love you too." I said placing another kiss on his lips. we continued the kiss until we were in the same position as before. we redid what happened four more times, and the next day, he had to carry me to the tub, with we now, share.

extended ending.

"um... Russia what do you think of kids?" I asked laying beside him in bed, it was a month after that night. "I love them, although they don't always love me." he said wrapping an arm around my waist from behind. "why do you ask?" my face flushed, and I whispered, "well, I kinda missed my period this month."

eight month later

"congratulation on the healthy baby boy and girl you two!" Hungary said handing me the two small children. Ivan kissed my head. "what will we name them?" he asked. " Лето***, for her," I said looking at the beautiful baby girl, "and снег****, for him." I whispered, kissing them both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* your doing great

** I love you

*** summer

**** snow

(I just love how there opposites, but it's real pretty!)