part 16

As rf/n walked over to y/n and Dream with his parents, she apologized to them. His parents just told her that it would take a while before they could forgive her and she obviously understood why. She wasn't mad at them for it, she knew that this was all her own actions with the consequences...

She than looked at y/n with Dream before she opend her mount to say something. She was immediately shushed by y/n though.

Y/n: don't you dare apologize to me because I will NEVER forgive you for killing my two childhood best friends.

She looked at him with tears streaming down her face as she saw y/n's reaction. She wasn't the only one shocked at this point. Everyone was listening to this conversation while they looked at y/n in shock even though they knew that it also hit him like a brick in the face...y/n finally showed expressions now. He looked furious while he talked to her. Dream made sure to pull him over to him as he hugged him. While he did that y/n kept screaming at her about what happened. It didn't take long before y/n left the group in anger. Dream following him close by. When y/n came to a stop, he just looked at the water for a moment. It somehow calmed him down. Dream saw it too as he just quietly stood next to his boyfriend. They watched the nice view together for a while before they hear y/n's parents call out to them. They both turned around as they looked at them.

Dad: Dream, Y/n. We will be going to the coffee table for now so if you to want to join us that would be nice.

Y/n: will rf/n be there..?

Mom: she will...but she will be staying away from you two, don't worry.

Y/n: okay, she better stays away from me for now or the next burial will be her's.

The other three just looked at him in shock for a moment as they saw how angry he looked. They ignored it for now while Dream hugged him close by the waist for a moment. He made sure y/n was calm again. Than they all walked back inside of the building. As they were inside, they sat down next to the other from the family. Everyone was just talking to one another while y/n and Dream were close to each other. Y/n was sitting on Dreams lap as he was silent. Everyone understood why y/n was so silent though. He was just hugging his boyfriend while he was trying his best to keep himself from regressing. Dream could see it so he took y/n's stuffie out of the bag he had taken with him.

Y/n saw it and just smiled at Dream softly. As he thanked him silently. Dream just smiled softly at him too before he held his boyfriend closer. He hugged him as he saw y/n hugging him back with mister Sniffles in his arms. He than layed his head on Dream's shoulder with his face in Dream's neck. He cuddled up to him while he slowly fell asleep. He was tired from everything that had happened that day and wanted it to be over as soon as possible. Dream didn't mind at all and just smiled at his sleeping boyfriend. Y/n's mother thanked Dream once more for being there with them. They ended up talking for a bit as Dream just kept holding Y/n close.