"I knew he was gone when the building collapsed due to the fire. There was no way anyone could have survived that."

There was just a moment of silence before he started, "He was a hero. Died a warrior's death." You lifted your head from Din's shoulder, looking at the black visor where his eyes should be. You could've sworn that you saw his eyes but you told yourself otherwise.

Din looked into your eyes and he could see the tears threatening to fall while you managed to give him a small smile.

"His last words to me... Find Din Djarin." You grinned, lightly nudging his shoulder with yours. "He must of trust you a lot to lead me to you. He hardly trusts anyone but me."

Din finds himself chuckling at that since he knew that he's the same with who to trust with the kid. His eyes landing in yours again. He remembered the last time he saw Zenn. He remembered the few things he had asked of him.

'Hey Din... Can I ask you a favor?'

'Whatever happens to me. I want you to look after her.'

'Find her a place where she can stay and live a peaceful life.'

'You're the only person I can trust with her.'

You tilt your head, wondering what he is thinking before staring back at the woods. You smiled when you remembered what Zenn had told you about Din. How quiet and the lack of words he would use to communicate with him. Despite that, Din is a great ally to cooperate with and to have by your side once you've earn his trust. It sends comfort throughout your body as you felt that you might have gotten Din's trust already but you didn't want to give much thought about it just yet.

Your mind began to wander back to the armor. You sighed deeply, making Din snap out of his thoughts.

You nodded, making your final decision. "There's something I need to give to you. To give back to you and your people. I'm assuming since the rain is starting to calm that you would leave soon."

Din tilt his head, looking back at the woods to see that you're right. Somehow, he felt like he shouldn't leave you. He's having that gut feeling that tells him that he should stay until you're safe. That uneasy feeling he's getting telling him that you're still in danger.

Just remembering the favor Zenn had asked him to do, but now his mind wandered back to what you said.

"What is it?" He let out.

You chew the dry skin of your lips. "A month after Zenn's passing, I've been in this ship, the Reaver, since it's all I have of him. Everything he owns, all the memories I've made with him in the past few years. All of it until I stumbled upon what seems to be what's left of Vowldike's hideout. That's where I found Zenn's armor..." You let go of Din's hand as your anger is shown through your clenched fists. Din would noticed, not saying anything else.

"It seems even through Vowldike's death, his little followers seemed to want to honor their leader's death by taking the armor off of Zenn's body and use it for whatever the hell it is that they wanted."

You closed your eyes with anger and huffed at the thought for your fallen friend. How you also thought of his fallen comrades whose armor must of also been taken.

"I've spent months searching for more, in case others were taken as well but Zenn's was the only one I could find." You placed your hands on your knees, lifting yourself up to stand. You nudge your head to the side at Din, and he would follow.

You turned to walk to your closet and opened it. Your breath shuddered as your eyes trailed down on the wooden chest. Din recognized it from earlier and he tilt his head out of curiosity and with disbelief.