Part 3 - Fucking the Enemy

Cheryl's Pov-

At my house it's cleaning day but guess what the Lodges are here. Including their annoying but sexy daughter, Veronica.

I had to clean the Kitchen, My bedroom and The bathrooms, Veronica was told to clean the living room, MY office and the dining room.

Hour later-

I finished in the kitchen so I made my way to my room, where I kept thinking about Veronica for some reason. Once I'm finished with My bedroom, I make my way to my office where I see, Veronica bending over to pick something up off the floor.

I let my thoughts get the best of me.

I walked in and I pulled her hair making her stand up with her back to my front. "What the Hell, Blossom" she shouted, I didn't answer though.

"BLOSSOM"

"ARE YOU GOING TO ANWSER ME?"

I didn't reply, I just slipped my hand up her shirt and into her bra, playing with her nipples and making her gasp.

"Blossom...stop"

"I want you lodge, now!" I whispered into her ear, then started kissing down her neck

"Stop we have to clean, Fucking bitch"

"Lodge, I hate you so freaking much. But I'm in the mood for fun, so let's have fun" I said while cupping her pussy

"Blossom, I hate you" she whimpered

She turned back, to where she had put the vacuum cleaner. She was driving me crazy.

I walked up behind her, pulled her shorts down and then stared making hickeys on her neck, finding her sweet spot, but she didn't moan...she whimpered and stopped cleaning.

I smacked her ass, making her scream, "What the hell!"-

"Don't, lodge Don't because I will punish you. I don't care how many times you've made me cum"

"Glad to know you remember. Third time's a charm right?"

"Shut up"

She went back to vacuuming and I kept leaving hickeys, noticable ones at that. I then pulled her into me, spreading her legs and slipping two fingers in without warning.

"Blossom!" She moaned out

"Now look who's moaning" I whispered in her ear

"Mhmm" she continued to moan

I went faster and then added two more fingers

"Yes- Blossommmm yes" she yelled out

I use my other hand to run her clit, which brought her closer to the edge.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm coming"

I smirked and started going at a faster pace, next thing I knew she was coming, she came hard. I slowly moved my fingers, allowing her to come down from her high.

She fell back into me, breathing softly but fast. "You taste good" I said while licking her fingers

"Of course I do, blossom....mhm"

I then picked her up and placed her on the edge of my desk, I opened her legs, coming face to face with her wet pussy.

" I'm gonna fuck you with my tongue, understand lodge?" She nodded, waiting for me to go

I got between her legs, trailing kisses down her thighs, then attached my mouth to her pussy, eating her out like there was no tomorrow, just like she did me (in Part 2)

She bucked her hips up, letting me know she wanted more

"Yes yes yes" she screamed

I sucked her clit, then added two fingers in her wet heat going faster with every thrust.

"Mhmm...Just- just like that blossom" she whispered, while pulling my hair

"Take it slut, Ha guess we're sluts for each other huh?"

"Yes, blossom yes. Sluts for each other, mhmm"

"Hold it" I mumbled between her legs

"Bitch" she whispered

"Come all over my tongue" I said, then bit down on her clit a little, which sent her over the edge

"YES, BLOSSOM" She moaned, Veronica started to shake as she came in my mouth

I licked her clean, then shoved a finger in her, going at a fast pace

She came quick this time. "YESS" she yelled out

Veronica's Pov-

Cheryl was Fucking my pussy up, once I came down from my high, She picked me up off of her desk and took me to her bedroom. I knew we still hated each other, of course but I'm pretty sure we're the only people who can keep up with us when it comes to sex, so why not fool around with each other.

When we got to Cheryl's bedroom she put me down, which allowed me to push her on the bed. I went to her closet and suddenly found a strap, not what I was looking for but it's Better.

"So blossom likes to fuck herself huh?"

"Oh shut up"

"Ha, anyway I wanna ride you, blossom"I said, after kissing her

"Then do it"

I climbed on Cheryl's lap and slid down on the strap, which caused us both to moan

"Holy shit, Lodge" Cheryl moaned into my ear

"Blossom, mhm"

"Yesss, lodge"

Cheryl's Pov-

She started moaning so loudly, I could cum just because of how sexy she was, she was so addictive. I'm surprised, we hate each other so much yet here we are Fucking....for the THIRD time.

"Lodge, your doing so good...mhm go faster" I said, causing her to go faster

"Oh my God, Blossom" she said, then started holding onto my shoulders

I held onto her hips, I forced her down. She yelled but kept riding like a pro. But I knew she was a virgin. I'm pretty sure I was her first...I know she was almost mine...she was my second though.

"Fuckkkk, I'm gonna squirt" She yelled while entangling her hand into my hair.

As she came down from her high, she fell face first on my chest. We layed there in silence, for minute.

"I hate you, Blossom"

"Ha, I hate you lodge"

"But it seems like you can't get enough of me, Blossom"

"Haha, Shut up Bitch"

"GIRLS! YOU FORGOT TO CLEAN THE DINING ROOM!" My mom yelled, causing us both to immediately get up and get dressed. Acting like nothing just happened, and going back to cleaning the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 3! Finally done.
Any requests?? Cheronica ofc,

If you have Verchoni, Choni, More Cheronica or Toni+Veronica go to my other book :)

(1,033 words)