my eyes widen as i see the script in his hand and i run over and grab it from him.

"charles!! this is confidential! no one's supposed to read it except me!" i shout at him. i wouldnt be mad at him it was wasnt for the bold letters 'CONFIDENTIAL. DO NOT SHARE.' printed on the front of this script.

"lin im so sorry! it was open on a page so i didnt see the front and i know i shouldnt have been snooping but i was curious and i love your films and i-" he rambles once again, but i cut him off.

"charles its fine! its my fault for leaving it open on a page, i forgot. im not mad at you i just dont really want to get fired." i chuckle and his nervous expression turns into a calm one as he laughs with me.

"thank god your not mad at me. now we need to go or we're gonna miss free practice three." he picks himself up and walks to the door, holding it open for me before following me out.

"it seems like a good film from what i read." charles calls out from behind me.

i turn around grinning. "i know right."

its mid way through free practice 3, and im sat in the ferrari garage next to isa.

"lily said something about charles having a heart attack over not being able to find you." she turns to me with a smirk.

i roll my eyes. "okay first off, he was just worried cause he couldn't find me. secondly he was probably only worried because we were supposed to have left, not cause he thought i'd been kidnapped or anything."

"mhm sureeee. have you seen the way that man looks at you?"

i scoff and shake my head. "he looks at me like any human looks at another human."

"the eyes chica, they never lie!" isa teases, and i laugh and nudge her shoulder gently.

"shut up. you're delusional."

she smiles softly as carlos walks into the garage after finishing fp3.

"darling, he looks at you the same way me and carlos used to look at one another."

she pats my shoulder before standing and making her way to carlos. i let her words sink in for a moment, until i realise charles is now walking over to me.

"hey." he says with a grin as he sits in isas previous seat.

"hey! you were amazing out there."

he shrugs. "eh. just gotta focus on quali now."

i frown slightly. "charles, you were brilliant. dont tell yourself anything different."

he smiles softly. "thanks lin, your amazing."

"i know." i do a dramatic hair flip and charles laughs loudly at me.

"but seriously, you're gonna do amazing. just dont do... too good. you dont want the bahrain curse again." i smirk and he shakes his head and sighs.

"oh god. not that bullcrap again." he monegasque accept making me want to cry and fall on the floor.

we sit and chat for a few more minutes until one of his race mechanics call him over.