+𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝗼𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐧+

Lemon🍋

Zenitsu x kamado!reader

(Aged up of course)

Zenitsu - 18

Y/n - 17

Alright this my first ever lemon so bare with me, I had to ask people what words do I explain the devil tango, and the women and man privates 🥲.

If people liked this lemon, I will make more :)

You have kie(tanjiro mom) eye color(dark purple)
______________________________________

A demon girl with dark purple eyes watched her little brother brush her little sister hair(Tanjiro is 15 still)

"Isn't that better nezuko?"

Nezuko nodded her head and got up and sat against wall while tanjiro pointed his finger at y/n, she quickly got up and sat In front of tanjiro.

Eh then started brushing her hair softly, and singed a lullaby that their mother singed to them.

Mini time skip

Y/n was the only one up nezuko and y/n Is the opposite nezuko gain energy and power by sleeping but y/n gains energy and power by staying up.

She was slowly falling asleep until she heard a loud scream, y/n quickly got up but was tackled to the ground by a scared zenitsu.

"Y/n-chan! I am scared!"

Time skip by nezuko and y/n being overprotective over their brother

"Hmph"

Nezuko and y/n was having a conversation while tanjiro and zenitsu, and inosuke was fighting a demon.

"Hmph"

"Hmmm"

Nobody understands what they are saying.

After the battle tanjiro decided to stay at a inn(hotel) they all put their yen together, even inosuke had yen, probably stolen it.

"14.339 yen we have...how did y'all find this kind of yen.."

Tanjiro question them.

"I saved my yen"

"I stolen yen"

Tanjiro facepalm while nezuko and y/n copied their brother.

Mini time skip

"Inosuke you are with me, nezuko and y/n zenitsu you are by yourself..."

"Wahh why!?!"

Tanjiro face darken while he stopped smiling.

"I don't trust you with my sisters...now let's go.."

Nezuko and y/n ran to their room while zenitsu sadly walked to his room by his self.

Everytime some people walk past y/n and nezuko room they herd humming and other stuff.

After a while everyone was sleep, but y/n was still up, she wanted to hold onto to her brother, so she got up and walked out of the room.

Which way did brother go...?"

She shrugged and walked the opposite direction towards where tanjiro bedroom was at.

Then she knocked on the door but was met with zenitsu, he was half asleep.

"Mmm!"

Zenitsu raised a Eyebrow but walked back into his room while y/n followed.

Mini time skip