Good Morning, Love

(Pls don't judge my writing too harshly.  I usually write platonic father and son fanfictions between Peter Parker and Tony Stark.  Also I deleted this whole chapter and rewrote it several times, so also know that this took a while and now I feel like it is perfect.  If you do read this Tom, and for some odd reason post a video about it, pls be nice.  I drank way too much coffee before writing this.)

You awoke with the feeling of Tom's arms wrapped around you.  "Hey, baby."  He said, kissing your lips softly.  You smiled looking at his deep blue eyes.  "We should get some breakfast."  You said, your stomach growling.  Tom held you tighter.  "No, I'm warm."  I knew exactly what he wanted to bribe him to get out of bed.  "Alright, I'll just make breakfast.  But don't be disappointed when I play Taylor Swift."  After you got out of bed, Tom shrunk back under the sheets.

When you got out of bed, you looked at your hair in the large bathroom mirror.  It was a mess.  You liked showering with Tom, so you figured you could not shower until breakfast was over.  Making your way to the kitchen, you opened the fridge and pulled out a package of bacon, a carton of eggs, and a tub of plain yogurt.  You cooked two eggs and two pieces of bacon for each of you.  Putting the yogurt in small bowls, you topped it with berries.  As you shifted the plates and bowls ever so slightly, you realized there needed to be one more thing.  Orange juice.  You poured a large glass of orange juice for both you and Tom.  Before you could put the juice back in the fridge, you felt his arms wrap around you from the back.

You jumped, not expecting him.  "Hey, Love."  He whispered.  "Thank you for the breakfast."  He pecked your cheek softly.  Tom sat across from you on the table.  When Tom made it to the yogurt with berries, he laughed.  "You're giving me berries and cream?"  You shrugged, poking a piece of egg with your fork.  "I can give you real berries and cream after we shower."  He squirmed in his seat, eating his berries and cream faster than he had before.

When we were finished with breakfast, we both did the dishes together.  Afterwards, we went to the bathroom to shower.  We took off our clothes and got inside the shower, enjoying the hot stream of the water.  "Oh, look at that.  I guess I forgot that I had this in here."  He said, grabbed a convenient bottle of lube off the metal shelf that hung on the back wall of the shower.  "Are you up for some shower sex, Love?"  He asked, squirting some of the clear substance on his hand.  He rubbed the cold liquid onto my hole, making a large contrast of temperature with the water spewing down onto us.  He put some on his large member and slowly entered me.

Using the shower wall as leverage, Tom fucked me into oblivion.  When he was finished, we got to washing ourselves.  Tom always said that he liked doing it in the shower because it didn't make a big mess.  "Y/N, turn around, I'm going to wash your hair."  I turned around and let him rub the shampoo into my long hair.  When he was done with the shampoo, he rinsed my hair off, then added conditioner, before rinsing it off too.  I washed his hair, carding my fingers through his hair and scratching his scalp.  We washed out bodies before getting out of the shower.  Drying ourselves off with towels, he didn't bother putting clothes back on.  We wouldn't need them.

Tom passionately kissed me as we went into the bedroom.  Littering kisses down my jawline and neck, he stopped at my collarbone, sucking hard to leave a hickey.  "You're mine."  He whispered, attacking my breasts with his tongue.  He sucked on my nipples.  I gripped his hair.  He littered kisses down torso, pausing at my navel to kiss it, before going further down.  When he reached my woman-hood, he looked up at my.  "Are you ready, baby?"  I nodded.  "Yes,"  I wasn't able to finish saying yes when he plunged in between my legs.  Licking and devouring my kitty.  I moaned.  My legs shook as I finished.  He crawled up the bed to where my head was.  "Hey, sweetheart."  Kissing me once more because laying down next to me.

He wrapped his arms around my and held my bare body to his bare chest.  I kissed up his shoulder, also leaving a hickey at his collarbone.  "It's a good thing I wear turtle necks in my videos, isn't it?  My fans would be so fucking jealous of you.  We might just have to hide in an underground bunker to keep you safe if they ever found out."  I hummed, tracing my fingers across his chest.  "You're beautiful, Tom."  I whispered.  "You're absolutely stunning, love."  He said, running a hand through my hair before we both fell asleep.