🧡 Episode 17: Ruru performs in Musical Show!

Start from the beginning

🧡 Scene 3 🧡

*A few hours later*
*In the Open Stage (in Tsunagi, Japan)*
*Ruru and the 4 actresses step on stage*

Ruru: *To the staff* So, we'll perform in this venue?
The staff (Woman): Yes. You'll perform with the actors, right?
Ruru: Yep. This is my first activity in showbiz.
The staff (Woman): Great! What song will you perform?
Ruru: "Big Love∞Infinite POWER" Solo Version. That song already exists before, but I performed it with my old friend. This time I'll perform it alone.
The staff: I see. You need to practice with some actors who became a host in this variety show. Are you in?
Ruru: Of course. *To the 4 actresses* Are you guys ready for the show?
The 4 actresses: Mhm!
Ichigo: We're born ready, Ruru.
Aine: We'll give it a best shot.
The staff: I will leave you all for a while. Excuse me. *leaves the scene*
Kanako: Tell us, Ruru. Do you dream to become a celebrity?
Ruru: I guess so.
Terumi: I joined Hime Shirayuki in the makeup commercial. Who knows, Hime will become a lead star in a movie. Ever heard of Hime?
Ruru: Of course. She's my friend. To be honest, I want to star in the movie, too!
Aine: If you want to star in a movie, you should audition.
Ruru: Right!
Kanako: Let's practice, shall we?
Ruru: Okay! What are your names again?
Ichigo, Aine, Kanako, and Terumi: Huh?!
Ichigo: I'm Ichigo Tsukino.
Aine: Aine Misora.
Kanako: Kanako Renjouji.
Terumi: Terumi Kagayaki.
Ruru: Oh okay. It's just... Sorry if I didn't get to call your names upon first meeting. I was new to showbiz. Can we be friends?
Aine: Why of course, Ruru.
Ruru: Since I am now in showbiz, I wish I will co-act with any of your four. Being an actress is my lifelong dream. So, let's practice dancing.
*Ruru, Ichigo, Aine, Kanako, and Terumi start practicing for rehearsals*
*Hime, Aguri, Hibiki, Kotoha, Miki, and Himari watch Ruru practicing along with the 4 actresses*
Hime: Terumi Kagayaki is my co-actor in the makeup commercial.
Himari: Woah. That is so cool. She starred in top-rating series, which is "A Way To Your Dreams".
Aguri: Well, Hime wrote my name in Bella Company a week after her makeup commercial. I was in 3 year contract, and I will be an actress.
Hibiki: You? An actress? That's great! Woan is an actress, too, under the same company.
Kotoha: I will try to be the part in entertainment world.
Miki: Me too.
Himari: Same. I wanted to conquer my stage fright.
Miki: Well, Himari, no one's forcing you to join the showbiz. You can join whenever you like. If you want to show your talent, why not?
Hime: I still want to live a normal life, too. I'm happy either way because Aguri and I belong in the same company.
Kotoha: I still have second thoughts on which company I'll join.
Miki: Same.
Hibiki: I will ask my Papa's permission if I could join.
Aguri: Go ask him if it's okay for him while it's early.
Hibiki: Got it!

🧡 Scene 4 🧡

*A few hours (nighttime) later*
*In the living room in Hojo Household (Kanon Town, Japan)*

*Ruru practice dancing*
Ruru: I need to do my best tomorrow. This is my very first variety show, so I must do my all. I hope Papa will see me perform on TV.
*Dory and Miry arrive on scene*
Dory: Ruru, what are you doing today ~dodo?
*Ruru stops dancing*
Ruru: Me? Oh. Just practice dancing. I will dance my own song.
Miry: Why are you practicing in the middle of the night ~mimi?
Ruru: It's because I need to memorize all my dance steps. My performance is tomorrow. I will be filmed in a variety show called "It's Sunday Party". The said variety show is held every Sunday Noon.
Miry: It seems that you're excited to be in a show ~mimi.
Ruru: I am. It's my lifelong dream to become an idol. I just want to be a solo artist for now.
Dory: What time is the blocking?
Ruru: 10 AM. I must be in Tsunagi by around 8 AM.
Miry: Then you must sleep right now. You can practice the steps with your co-performers ~mimi.
Ruru: Okay!
*The next day*
*In the Dressing Room of the Open Stage (in Tsunagi, Japan)*
*The makeup artists are putting makeups on each 5 girls' (Ruru, Ichigo, Aine, Kanako, and Terumi) faces*
Ruru: I'm so nervous.
Aine: Well, that's what I feel when I perform on stage for the first time.
Kanako: Me too. When I stepped foot on stage for the first time, I got nervous, too.
Ichigo: We all are nervous, Ruru, so you're not alone.
Ruru: I suppose God purposely brings us together.
Terumi: Yeah. I just heard in CureSta that Chururin is the Cure Ace fan.
Ruru: Really?
Terumi: Yes! I was a fan of Chururin since 5 years already. I was even her schoolmate in Shinsen Middle School.
Ruru: What do you mean? Do you know her real identity?
Terumi: Of course, but I can't tell you who. It's for privacy reasons.
Aine: Whoever she is, I know she will support the Precures.
Kanako: Agree. So, shall we go on a hangout while we're all free?
Ruru: Sure thing, Kanako.
*10 minutes later on the Open Stage*
*The five girls are position in a V-formation (Left to Right: Terumi, Aine, Ruru, Kanako, Ichigo)*
Ichigo: Let's do our all!
Kanako: Of course, Ichigo.
Ruru: I wonder where our friends are...
The host (man): Alright, girls! Are you ready to dance?
Ruru, Ichigo, Aine, Kanako, and Terumi: Yes!
The host (man): If that's the case, let's start! In 3, 2, 1!
*The song starts*
(The song "Big Love∞Infinite POWER" from Hugtto Precure is played)
Ruru (singing):
Afuredasu omoi hāto ga sakenderu yo
Daisuki
Daisuki

Kiseki wo shinjiru kimi no soba de
Ōen dekiru jibun ga ureshikutte
Futari de dakara umareru pawā
HUGtto! Dakishimete tsuyoku nareru no