🧡 Episode 17: Ruru performs in Musical Show!

🧡 Intro 🧡

Hime: Hello there! My name is Hime Shirayuki!
Aguri: And I'm Aguri Madoka!
Hime: We already have a group name! I'M SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THIS!
Aguri: Oh, Hime! You overhype so much.
Hime: Sorry, Aguri! I can't wait to tell this to the whole world! Okay! The name of the group is...
Hime and Aguri: Joyful Girls Squad!
Aguri: Hime and I named our group together. That's what besties do!
Hime: Uh-huh! Our 5 friends love the name so much.
Aguri: If not for Hime's determination, we still don't have a group name until now.
Hime: You said it. So, what's our plan now that we're Joyful Girls Squad?
Aguri: Let's see... Why not we'll go somewhere else?
Hime: Nice! That's a good one!

🧡 Scene 1 🧡

*In the living room in Hojo Household (Kanon Town, Japan)*
(The song "Big Love∞Infinite POWER" from Hugtto Precure is played)
Ruru (singing):
Afuredasu omoi hāto kasane awasete
Daisuki!
Daisuki!
Tsutaeyou
Kono ai wa mirai kirameku merodī de
Egao wo mamoru
Muteki no hāmonī
Zutto soba de don'na toki mo mikata shiteru
Chikara wo awasete
Kiseki wo okosu yo Purikyua

(song ends)
*Dory, Miry, Hibiki, and Miki give around of applause to Ruru*
Dory: Bravo!
Hibiki: You did great, Ruru!
Ruru: Thanks! I can't wait to release my song after 4 years of inactivity. Good thing I went back to the past to pursue on being an idol.
Miki: Anyways, Ruru, who wrote the song?
Ruru: This? I wrote it myself, with the help of my old friend of course. I don't want to waste my time. My contract lasts for 3 years.
Hibiki: And if it expires, will you have plans to renew?
Ruru: Hmm... I'll think about it.
Miry: Why? Will you plan to go back to the future ~mimi?
Ruru: I'm not so sure.
Miki: If that's the case, then you shouldn't waste your time waiting for your contract to end. You should use your time to bond with us.
Hibiki: That's right. A few months before I go here, I made time with my German friends because I know that I won't see them again.
Ruru: As if you'll never see them sometime?
Hibiki: I'm not saying I don't want to contact them, but...
Dory: You didn't because of education and time zone ~dodo?
Hibiki: Seems like it... Japan is 7 hours ahead of Germany.
Miki: *To Ruru* Say, Ruru, what if the three of us will form an idol unit? Hibiki and I will sign a contract in Blueberry Agency.
Ruru: Do you really mean it?
Hibiki and Miki: Mhm!
Hibiki: We're not joking, Ruru! Our mind is made up.
Miry: You three will become an idol unit?! That's... AWESOME ~mimi!
Hibiki: Thanks! You know that I wanted to be more just a pianist. I wanted to become an idol singer, too.
Miki: Me too! I was once a dancer, but now, I wanted to perform again as such, with the combination of singing.
Miry: Well, then. why don't you three give it a try ~mimi?
Dory: *nods* I bet our friends will support you ~dodo!

🧡 Scene 2 🧡

*The next day*
*In the school hallway (Shiawase Private University)*
Ruru: *To Yoriko and Kengo* Are you looking forward to my songs?
Yoriko and Kengo: Of course.
Yoriko: Guess what? I watched your old concert with Emiru Aisaki. I think it happened a few years ago?
Ruru: *displays a sad face* Yes it was, Yoriko. If that's the case, then I'm happy. I hope she's okay with her own life.
Kengo: Why don't you visit her instead?
Ruru: I was about to but I forgot her address.
Yoriko and Kengo: Oh.
Ruru: I don't know why but I feel any mixed feelings of jealousy and sadness whenever I see my two friends together.
Yoriko: Probably because I brought Emiru into our topic? I'm so sorry, Ruru.
Ruru: It's okay.
Kengo: Ruru, I hope you don't mind me asking, but who are the friends you're referring to?
Ruru: Aguri and Hime.
*Kotoha appears on scene*
Kotoha: Until now, you're still jealous of Hime and Aguri?
Ruru: Kotoha? I, uh, didn't say that. It's just a hearsay.
Kotoha: No, it's not a hearsay, Ruru. You vented about your feelings towards Kengo and Yoriko.
Yoriko: Wait. You're just there the whole time, Kotoha?
Kotoha: I just got here, yet I accidentally overhear your conversation. Sorry.
Ruru: *To Yoriko and Kengo* Yoriko, Kengo, can you let me and Kotoha talk alone? We need privacy.
Kengo: Sure. *To Yoriko* Let's go, Yoriko.
*Yoriko nods*
*Yoriko and Kengo walk away*

Kotoha: *To Ruru* Ruru, haven't we talk about this? We should accept Hime and Aguri as besties.
Ruru: I already accept Hime and Aguri being besties. I just said that because Yoriko mentioned Emiru's name. I felt any sadness whenever I hear her name.
Kotoha: Right. I suppose you don't want us mentioning about your old friend again.
Ruru: I just want to be more closer to the six of you now that I'm part of Joyful Girls Squad. Yes, I still felt a slight jealousy towards Aguri and Hime, but I don't let them have their friendships destroyed. Not just their friendships, but also ours as well.
*Hime and Fumiko overhear Ruru and Kotoha's conversation from afar*
Fumiko: *To Hime* Wait. Aren't they Kotoha and Ruru, your friends?
Hime: Yes, Fumiko.
*A few minutes later*
*In the school lobby*
*Hime talks to Aguri via phone*

Aguri (on the phone): Really?
Hime: Yes, Aguri. I know why Ruru still felt any jealousy towards our friendship. I guess we shouldn't mention her old friend's name.
Aguri (on the phone): What is the name of her old friend again?
Hime: Emiru Aisaki.
Aguri (on the phone): That name sounds familiar. I remember that we watched her concert together a month ago. I forgot which place she performed though. Sorry if I never video call you, Hime. The internet connection in my school isn't that strong.
*Meanwhile*
*In the school hallway (Oogai First Middle School)*

Hime (on the phone): It's okay. We see each other everyday since we lived in one house.
Aguri: Anyways, thank you for the time. I need to study. Adieu! *turns off the call*
*Koriko arrive on scene*
Koriko: *To Aguri* Hey there, Aguri! Who did you just call? Is it Eru (Morimoto)?
Aguri: It's none of your business, Koriko.
Koriko: Let me guess. If it's not Eru, is it your college best friend?
Aguri: How did you know?
Koriko: I overheard you, Kiki, Yume, and Sarina talking about your best friend.
Aguri: Oh. Anyways, let Eru enjoy her new life in Oshiina Town. She deserves it.
Koriko: Whatever. *walks away*