Intro

Just a few things to know before you begin to make reading easier and to save me from chapters full of rambling backstory. Thank you for giving my story a chance and I hope you enjoy!

In short, Middle Earth is a realm and universe that exists alongside the Marvel world in this story. I've taken a few liberties with the ideas of time and dimension travel from the MCU (as well as bending some of the cannon of LOTR, obviously). I'm trying my best to stick to the canon ideas of the multiverse, but it is a little confusing so apologies if it's not 100% accurate to Marvel canon or Tolkien canon. I tried to keep things vague when it comes to explaining the "multiverse" theories in the story so I don't fuck it up or confuse anything with the movie canon.

The story mainly follows the events of "The Hobbit" movies with one addition of an original character that I've created in the Marvel universe.

Enjoy!

Original Characters:

Lilith Lenore

Ex SHIELD agent & Avenger Lilith, sometimes known as "Lilli," was a Russian spy and assassin when she was captured gathering intel in the United States

Ex SHIELD agent & Avenger Lilith, sometimes known as "Lilli," was a Russian spy and assassin when she was captured gathering intel in the United States. Given a choice between life imprisonment and pledging her services to SHIELD, she chose the latter. After Captain America and the Winter Soldier, she was one of the first to receive a modified form of the super-soldier serum. Although not quite as indestructible as Steve, she still possesses heightened abilities such as strength, speed, agility, and slowed aging. Combined with her lethal capabilities from her assassin training, she became a weapon of absolute chaos and destruction in the hands of Hydra, under the guise of SHIELD.

Established Characters:

Nick Fury

(All of the characters from "The Hobbit" trilogy will be featured at some point in the story as I'm following the events of the movies, however I only want to specifically note the main characters I've incorporated that will be making the most appearances.)

Gandalf the Grey

Thorin Oakenshield

Kili Durin

Fili Durin

Bilbo Baggins

Oin

Gloin

Dwalin

Balin

Bifur

Bofur

Bombur

Dori

Nori

Ori