The final battle

Last Time:

Absolute smirked as he shrugged his shoulders " I told him..everything..the truth...now..turn back..for your journey to bring Nobita back is over.." Absolute pointed out as he suddenly fades away

The group got up from their fall as they processed on what just happened..Nobita was actually with Absolute? Nobita hated them so much that he joined the s-rank criminal? have they really failed to bring Nobita back?

"No..we're not done yet..Don't give up guys.." Dorami encouraged as she pulled something out of her pocket "Because I know where exactly Absolute will be next.."

"Where are we?" Nobita asked as he looked around the abandoned warehouse...the place looked creepy as the moon shined from above..He was till shaking from his previous encounter..he had finally let his heart out at them..they probably will try their best to find him now..his friends..No..those people are trying really hard to bring him back...only to abuse him again and again...

"This is an abandoned warehouse in case you're wondering.." Absolute gave a smug reply as he appeared from the entrance "This is where me and Riruru hide from the world..."

Nobita was too engrossed looking around that he had not seen Absolute's creepy smirk as the criminal stared at the moon.."Anytime now.." he whispered in a giggly voice..Now that he has Nobita where he wants him,he can finally carry out his plan..Absolute almost gave out a sinister laugh but he managed to cover it up with a cough

"So..Nobita..Are you ready to abandon this world?..mind you follow me..it'll be us..against the world..you up for it partner?"

Nobita nodded with no hesitation..he was done..now that he was finally free from his torture..he will fight against the world he now hates..if the world wants to betray him..it's time for him to betray the world...

"Good..." Absolute's eyes glew suddenly

The moon changed red...

Finally,the time has come.

"We can still make it..Absolute would always bring his victims to this specific abandoned warehouse location..no matter what year or timeline he is in..he always brings them here..but hopefully my theory is right.." Dorami hoped as the group ran..they suddenly felt the earthquake but Dorami encouraged them to keep running..

"Wh-what's going on!?" Suneo screamed as the group kept running to their next destination,led by Dorami...the group kept on running despite the ground trembling and tearing..causing a fissure in the road behind them..the group looked back to see people running out of building as the tall buildings crumbled down like sand..this looked like an apocolypse..

"Absolute has done it...this timeline will be erased but..." Dorami paused as the reached an abandoned warehouse "Giant..kick down the door"

Bang!

"Wh-What's going on?" Nobita asked as he and Riruru tried to balance themselves from the earthquake..Suddenly,Absolute had pulled out a knife and pointed it at Nobita..seeing this,Nobita widened his eyes in fear..

"Absolute?what's going on?" Nobita asked as he tried to get away from the criminal..but he stumbled and fall..his eyes not tearing away from Absolute's creepy grin as he held a knife..

"You really are a fool..with this..I can finally take over the timeline..i just need to kill you..and then it will all over" Absolute said in a giggly tone and lunged at the boy,miraculously,Nobita jumped out of the way..but Absolute did not hesitate to lung again..

"Why are you doing this?" Nobita had managed to ask over his trembling voice..Absolute was his friend..he had shown Nobita the kindness he hasn't seen in this world and now here he was..running away from his own friend trying to kill him..Backing into a corner was a grave mistake as Absolute had cornered him..bloddlust in his eyes as he prepared to finally kill Nobita when...