i n s t a + r e a l l i f e

Start from the beginning

liked by - pedroispunk, charlesleclerc and 1,200,261 others

tagged pedroispunk, markhamill, themandalorian

linneaskarsgård cute little tb to s3 set for all my pedro gals out there 😘😘

comments

pedroispunk i cant tell if the last picture is you or mark... are you indentical twins?
linneaskarsgård shut up i hate u

themandalorian not missing you already!! 🤗🤗
linneaskarsgård pedro get off the main account.
themandalorian damn it you caught me

user1 help i love pedro sm 😭😭

user2 pedros so goofy 💀💀
linneaskarsgård agreed

charlesleclerc i love pedro
linneaskarsgård god not u as well 😭😭

linneas pov
*:・゚*:・゚

today is free practice day and me and charles have just entered the paddock. fans flood the other side of barriers, all trying to get pictures and autographs.

charles has stopped to meet the fans, so i stand behind him patiently.

"um... excuse me?" i hear a quiet voice say, and i look over to see a little girl looking up at me.

"are you alright, sweetie?" i ask and bend down slightly to be more her hight.

"do you think i could have a photo with you??" she nervously asks and i nod my head, causing a wide smile to break out on her face.

"yeah of course! whats your name?" her mum pulls out her phone while i talk to the girl.

"ava!" she grins at me, still nervous.

"thats a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." i smile kindly at her before getting ready for her mum to take the photo.

"thank you so much!! i love your films." she leans over the barrier to hug me once the photo has been taken.

i hug her back, feeling my heart warm. "aww thanks sweetheart. are you excited for the race?"

she nods enthusiastically and jumps up and down. "yes!! i cant wait. ive been wanting to go to one for ages. i can't believe im here."

"thats great, love." ugh ive got baby fever.

"how come youre in the paddock? are you here with someone?"

"yeah, im here with charles. hes just over there." i point to where charles is laughing and signing a fan's cardboard face cutout of daniel riccardo.

"are you his girlfriend?" she asks curiously.

"oh no sweetie, im just his friend." i laugh a little, ignoring the warm feeling in my stomach.

"well i think you would be cute together." i laugh again while her mother shakes her head at the boldness of her child.

"thank you. it was nice meeting you ava, have a good race, i hope you enjoy yourself!" she thanks me as i pat her shoulder and walk away, trying to get to where charles is.