„okay so where should i start?"
„start at...the moment we got to the club until now." she said taking her products out. i closed the door to pablo's room, as well as the bathroom door.

„well, you know how i always told you about the butterflies i had when i saw this guy at school and how they like fell asleep and i want them to wake up so i don't forget how that feeling of butterflies feels?" she hums in agreement.

„so the moment i saw him, it actually felt like they woke up. as we went up to them in front of the club and he turned around, i forgot everything around me. i only focused on him. you know his brown eyes just did something to me. and the whole night, i was trying to be around him as much as i could and then this guy from school texted me and i thought i would go crazy - but i didn't. because pablo was right next to me. but the day we were outside all together with pedri and we sat into the café, he was like calling me a good friend and stuff like that and pushed me into the friendzone but in the next second he would give me mixed signs again. so i'm all confused now."

„but like - what do you want? do you want a relationship or a situationship or idk."
„i want a relationship with him. wow, that's like the first time i said that out loud. but i just want him to say something. just how he really feels about me, and hopefully it's something good."

we continue getting ready when my favorite song comes on - the color violet by tory lanez.

„SPEEDIN' CAR GOIN' 90 IN THE RAIN" nayla and i were singing through the whole house.

when someone opened the door. ale and pablo.

„¿es normal que las chicas se preparen y canten sus pulmones? (is that normal that girls get ready and sing their lungs out?)" alejandro asked laughing as pablo stand next to him leaning against the door frame laughing as well.

the way he was standing there made me blush and stare at him again. but this time i noticed it myself and quickly looked back into the mirror to blend my eyeshadow.

„sí, eso es muy normal. pero ya casi hemos terminado. (yes, that's very normal. but we're almost done.)" nayla answered.

„bueno, supongo que ambos tenemos que acostumbrarnos a esto porque pablo y yo- (well, i gues both of us need to get used to this because pablo and i-)"
„se preparará ahora. sólo queremos hacerle saber que vamos a cambiar aquí en mi habitación así que sí. (will get ready now. we just want to let you know that we will change here in my room so yeah.)" pablo interrupted alejandro.

they both left the room and closed the door. i looked over to nayla and she looked over to me. we exchanged the 'what just happened'- look and continued with our makeup.

we didn't know if they were still in pablo's room so we just changed in the bathroom and did our hair next.

nayla did a sleek ponytail and i curled my hair. we packed our stuff, put our shoes on and walked out of the bathroom.

and we were right. pablo and alejandro were sitting on pablo's bed on their phones with their outgoing outfits.

as they heard the sounds of our shoes, they lifted their heads to look at us. both of them were just looking at us, and we were just looking at them. no one said anything.

„are you guys ready? ¿o están demasiado aturdidos para hablar? (or are you guys to stunned to speak?)" i said breaking the silence.

„sí, no... podemos irnos. (yes, no... we can go.)" pablo said looking at me. both of the boys got up as alejandro went to nayla and took her hand in his.

they opened the door and went downstairs while pablo waited for me to go through. as i went through the hallway i felt someone hand on my lower back and someone's mouth close to my ear.

„eres tan hermosa, y/n."

a blush rising making my face go red. his warm breath tickled me making me giggle before thanking him.

we sat into alejandro's car and drove to the club to meet there with the whole team. nayla and i sat in the backseat and pablo was sitting in the passenger seat being the dj for the 20 minute drive.

„yo tenía algo en mente. (i kept something kn mind.)" pablo said before he started the color violet by tory lanez.

„quieres que gritemos por todo el coche, ¿verdad? (you want us to scream through the whole car, don't you?)" i said laughing at his cute action.

and we did actually scream through the car. i mean, how couldn't we? it's the color violet!!! how can you sit still while this song is playing? exactly you can't.

„nah mierda. (nah shit.)" i heard pablo mumble as soon as it got quieter.
„what's wrong?"
„no vamos a ser los únicos futbolistas en ese club. (we aren't going to be the only footballers in that club.)"

„¿qué jugadores de fútbol van a estar allí? ¿qué equipo? (what football players are going to be there? which team?)" i asked both of them.
„algunos ingleses. (some english ones.)" alejandro said.

at the club - we immediately went inside as nayla and i were freezing.

we got to our lounge and saw, that the english time arrived at the lounge as well. basically, you have to imagine that it's a big big lounge for a lot of people, so both the english team and the barcelona team booked the same lounge.

soon i realized what english team it was. it was chelsea fc.
the team i liked the most a few years ago.

we got to the bar, ordered a few drinks for good mood and sat down. more and more people came and ale and pablo excused themselves to meet the other players.

it was now nayla and i sitting there with our martinis.

„so, did ale already make some moves?" i asked nayla to which she just shook her head.
„but honestly y/n, i don't want to focus on that tonight. we only have a few nights here, let's have fun."

and with let's have fun, she means fun with alejandro. not even an hour passed and she was already dancing with him on the dance floor.

i was sitting on a bar chair and pablo stood next to me. we were talking a lot and i got tipsier every second as i ordered another drink as soon as i finished one.

„mi hermana me llamó, puedo dejarte aquí por un segundo. te prometo que voy a ver rápido. (my sister called me, can i leave you here for a second. i promise i'll ve quick.)" he asked.
„no problem. i won't move."

i sat there and enjoyed my time when someone came after a few minutes and stood on pablo's place.
„hello beautiful."

i lifted my head and saw joão félix. i always had a soft spot for that portuguese man but somehow, nothing in me went crazy.

„hello handsome."
„are you alright?" i nodded.
„you look very beautiful. i love your eyes."

„thank you so much mr.félix."
„oh so you know my name?"
„of course i do."
„don't want to give me your name as well?"
„oh sure, i'm y/n."
„y/n - i like your name. are you alone tonight?"

„no she's not."

hello everyone!
new chapter is out and i hope you like it!

i needed to add joão in this chapter - this man had me in a chokehold for these past few weeks.
i literally only have him and pablo on my mind - constantly.

we lost against real madrid. seeing the team that sad broke my heart. and i was sad too, i don't want to know how they must've felt or still feel.

but anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter and leave a vote/comment.
xx
ily