•𝚝𝚠𝚘•

Start from the beginning

"Sorry we're coming!" I shout back, dragging Liana with me to meet up with Dyl. "Dyl, this is Liana."

"Hey" she says.

"Sup, I'm Dylan." He introduces himself, before turning back to me."You're brothers looking for you."

"Where is he?" I question, trying to avoid him at the moment.

"Out back with some of our teammates." Dylan informs while turning towards the general direction my brothers in. "Let's go!"

"Wait, I'm gonna need a drink first." I call out, not wanting to be completely sober for the overprotective brother speech i'm assuming I'm going to have to endure. "God only knows what my brother wants."

"It won't be too bad Aut." Liana assures me, not totally knowing what she's comforting me from.
"But I do think drinks are a must." she happily adds.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Well one drink turned into two drinks, and now at least four drinks in I am definitely tipsy enough to face my dear older brother.

Dylan stayed with Liana and I while we got our drinks, knowing if he didn't I probably would avoid my brother like the plague. I knew Dylan didn't want to be caught in the middle of that.

So now we're on our way to my brother with Dylan as our guide, we'll more like my balance on the walk over. The closer we get the more unfamiliar faces I see surrounding my brother.

"Hi Lukey!" I yell across the backyard, stumbling my way over to him.

"How much have you had to drink?" He asks, standing up to catch me before I inevitably fall on my face like the klutz I am.

"Only a little bit." I tell him, holding up my hand to show him what 'a little bit' is.

"How much is a little bit?" He questions, knowing it definitely was more than what I'm telling him.

"She had at least four twisteds and a shot of vodka." Dylan says, ratting me out.

"Tattle tale." I mumble.

"You were supposed to come find me when you got here." He tells me, looking me over in the drunk state I'm in."Before you got fucked up."

"Oops?" I just move on avoiding the fact that I didn't do what I was supposed to. "What'd you want to tell me?"

"Well I was gonna introduce you to my teammates." He informs me."I also wanted to make sure you're not being stupid, but I think we're passed that point."

"m' not stupid" I pout.

"Yeah she's not stupid." Liana says, backing me up. "Oh I'm Liana, Autumns roommate." she adds, introducing herself to my brother.

Luke greets my friend before forcing me to take his seat and relax, preventing me from getting more drinks. Party Pooper. He then took this as his chance to introduce me to his team.

"These are only some of them." he tells me. "You should already know Mark, Eddy, and Mackie." He points out each person as he says their name.

"Hi guys" I happily greet my brothers friends I had met the year before when coming to watch Luke play.

"Little Luke, this is Rutger, Adam, Luca, TJ and Seamus." Mark tells me whilst wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't like that name." I tell him, referring to be called the little version of my brother.

"Too bad. Boys, this is Luke's little sister Autumn."

"I'm only a year younger." I point out.

"Still younger." Luke fights back.

All the boys introduces themselves in some way; most with a wave or short hello, then Rutger with some flirty comment that doesn't go unnoticed by my older brother who slaps the back of his head. Finally the last one to introduce themselves looks at me with a smile that could easily light up any room he steps into.

Adam Fantilli.

Authors Note:

Autumn finally meets the UMich hockey team
and Adam Fantilli
Finally able to start their relationship

Please vote, comment, and leave some ideas. Please don't be a silent reader.
I hope you guys enjoy my story so far and continue to read along.