"Sure, I don't mind."

Your words fired up the boy and you chuckled as you saw how determined he was to complete the last stage.

'What should I order? Steak? Dumplings? Burger?'

He had been so occupied with what food he wanted to get after the session that he didn't noticed the program had started again until you called out to him.

He failed again which in turn made him felt dejected as he realised he couldn't get another chance and his session had come to an end.

"What time are you having dinner? I'll come down to the cafeteria then." You told him and he turned to you with confusion.

"But I didn't win." He said, thinking you forgot the bet but you smiled in his direction.

"You were the quickest to complete stage one and two so I'll reward you for that."

You felt yourself be engulfed by Gagamaru's much taller form and grew flustered by the hug he was giving you.

"Thank you."

You stuttered back a response and could only watch as he stepped back before smiling down at you.

"Oh, you're blushing."

He didn't make any expression as he uttered these words but from his tone, you could tell he was teasing you.

"Say anything else and I won't treat you for dinner."

Your threat had him zipping his mouth shut and he nodded, watching as you picked up your tablet and used the speaker to call for Isagi.

"Bye." He waved in a lethargic fashion and you returned it with more enthusiasm, moving your attention onto Isagi as he stepped inside the room.

You started up the program from the beginning, a part of you knowing that Isagi would do well.

You remember the first day when he held a blue flame in his eyes as he was determined to participate in the blue lock program.

If he put that into the training, he would complete it in record time.

So, why did you see the large sign that told of his failure?

Again and again.

Isagi couldn't even get through the first stage and it had you questioning...why?

"Are you okay?" You walked over to him as you asked for his condition, wanting know if he was unwell or anything.

"I'm trying to come up with a tactic but I'm struggling to find the right timing." He told and your eyes raised with surprise.

His thought process was similar to Niko's but Isagi wasn't as well developed as the other, unable to execute his plan in time.

"You're overthinking the situation and not giving yourself enough time to actually play. You'll get the ball stolen if you do that in a real match." You told, inputing his mistake in his data.

Time was up for the session and it made Isagi feel like crap as he was unable to even finish the first stage.

It's a good thing you didn't tell him it was a warm up stage.

"The second selection is starting soon so you should be able to improve before our next session." You encouraged but he still didn't seem happy with himself.

"Hey." You called softly and he moved his gaze onto you, curiosity twinkling in his dark blue eyes.

You approached his taller figure and smiled up at him, speaking in a lighter tone.

"I believe in you."

Your words were simple but they left a large impact on him, his heart beating at a rate faster than usual.

"T-Thanks..." He mumbled, lowering his eyes as he felt flustered by your kindness.

With Isagi's session coming to an end, you could finally get a bit of rest and some time to think about the press conference tomorrow.

You shut down the training room, the machines going to sleep before you walked out of it with Isagi, the taller boy watching you lock up.

"I'm going to rest up for a bit." You told as a way of informing him that you had to split up.

Isagi seemed to have something on his mind and his lips parted to speak up, hesitating for a second before he voiced his thoughts.

"I'll develop my weapon and show it to you next time." He told you, his irises gaining that flame you admired.

"I look forward to it, Isagi."

--------------------------------------------------

You stood in front of the mirror in your room and checked your appearance, the formal black suit you were gifted by Anri, fitting you nicely.

It was time for the press conference and you were preparing yourself for what was to come.

The Japanese Football Association wasn't going to be easy on your just because you were young. They were going to trick you into making a foolery of yourself so they could jeopardise the blue lock project. They saw you as a weakness they could pick on so, you had to prove to them that you were just as strong as Ego and Anri.

"Here we go." You muttered as you stepped out of your room.

You made your way over to the meeting spot which was Ego's office but you came across a certain individual as they were heading to the gym.

"You look hot. What's the occasion?"

You rolled your eyes, not wanting to give the boy the attention he craved and made an attempt to walk past him.

Shidou stepped in front of you, and feigned a hurt expression.

"Don't ignore me, [F/N]-chan. It makes me sad."

After your first meeting with Shidou in the training room, he gave you a bad impression and it stuck onto you, giving you a small amount of dislike towards the boy.

He showed you he didn't respect your work as he used it as a way to grab your attention and almost breaking it in the process.

"Move, Shidou."

He tilted his head, leaning his weight against the wall besides him as he smirked.

"Don't want to."

"Guess I should tell Ego-san how you seem to like harassing me when I don't want anything to do with you."

"Ouch, that was harsh."

You walked around him with the intention to leave but your hand was grabbed. You didn't have time to react as you were tugged back and your eyes widened when you felt a pair of lips against your cheek.

"You forgot my goodbye kiss."

You weren't about to show him how his actions had flustered you greatly and quickly faced your back to him.

"Don't do that again." Your demand came out a lot weaker than you hoped and you closed your eyes, regretting to keep your strong persona up in front of Shidou.

You stepped away from Shidou, ignoring the way he laughed and kept your focus ahead while trying to calm down the blush on your cheeks.

Shidou knew he had gotten to you as he saw the tip of your ears to be red and it made his heart leap with joy. His training session was tommorow and he couldn't wait to tease your heart with his charms once again.

"She's so cute."