𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

(ignore the fact that the oc has eyebrows.)

[𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋]

[𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋]

"HEY, PRINCESS," ROTXO SAYS AS HE steps up next to the girl. she sighs with a head shake as she continues to collect shells or pearls from the water. "what do you want, rotxo?"

"ao'nung is asking for you,"

"what has my skxawng brother done now?"

"he didn't do anything, zára!"

the metkayina girl turns her head to look at her friend, squinting her eyes at him. rotxo gulps at the stare before walking off to guide her where ao'nung was. zára closed off her bag that contained all the shells and pearls she collected.

as soon as they began to walk off, the sound of screeching coming up from the sky. the two teens glanced at each other.

"go get ao'nung. i'll go get tsireya." zára ordered her friend before calling out her ilu, pearla. she dived in as soon as rotxo went away. "let's go, pearla," she mumbled and dove underwater after she bonded her braid with her ilu.

zára was quick to find her younger sister.

"tsireya," she called out and motioned her head over to the land where the ikran were. tsireya nodded her head and took her braid away from her ilu and went underwater with her sister.

when the two re-surfaced, their eyes landed on six darker blue na'vi. zára flipped her hair behind her shoulder, her aqua blue eyes coming in contact with one of the eldest children of the darker blue na'vi. she gave him a soft smile as a welcoming gesture.

she then heard her twin brother and friend making snarky comments about the brothers. tsireya and zára smack their brother and rotxo.

"do not, rotxo . . . ao'nung," tsireya scolded them with a glare. "don't you two ever have anything nice to say?" zára then commented, her accent popping out. "but —" ao'nung tried to say.

"but, nothing!"

zára turned around to make eye contact with the eldest child again. he made the 'i see you' gesture to zára causing her to giggle lightly.

"hey," the other brother said, nodding his head to tsireya. the girl smiled softly, looking down to the floor.

"don't get too comfortable," zára whispered to her sister with a smirk. "oh, shut up," tsireya replied with a small blush on her face.