Wednesday's child is full of woe

Wednesday's mind: I'm not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago... but I admire the sadism. 

pause. "Are we listening to her brain right now?" Asked Xavier.

"yes." i said.

unpause.

 Wednesday:I want names.

Pugsley: I don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast. 

Wednesday:Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together.*hears Pugsley whimper*Now.*vision* 

bully:you scared Kid? Scared? *laughs and closes locker door*

"That's how your visions look like?" Asked Xavier.

"Unfortunately, yes." Replied Wednesday.

"YOU HAD VISIONS AND NEVER TOLD ME?" Yelled Enid.

"Yes." Said Wednesday.

Pugsley: You okay? 

Wednesday's mind: I'm not about to confess to my brother that I've recently been plagued by visions. They come on without warning, and feel like electroshock therapy, but without the satisfying afterburn. 

Wednesday:Leave this to me. 

Pugsley: Wednesday? What are you gonna do? 

Wednesday:What I do best. 

now everyone is scared except Wedneaday because Wednesday could do something terrible.

SFX:Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien" by Édith Piaf playing *whistle blows *

Random bully: Yo, Dalton, look. Pigsley's sister. Hey, freak. This is a closed practice. *they laugh* 

Wednesday: The only person who gets to torture my brother is me. shrieks ) 

SFX: elegant music swells, fades away replaced by jauntily macabre theme music and radio squawks, playing "In Dreams" by Roy Orbison  ♪

scene: Dalton attacked by piranhas

Dalton: *Shrieks*

"You care about your brother?" Teased Yoko. Wednesday mumbled for her to shut up.

 Morticia and Gomez:I close my eyes ♪ ♪ Then I drift away ♪ ♪ Into the magic night ♪ ♪ I softly say ♪ both: ♪ A silent prayer ♪ ♪ Like dreamers do ♪ ♪ Then I fall asleep to dream ♪ ♪ My dreams of you ♪ ♪ I remember ♪ That you said goodbye... ♪ 

Morticia: Mmm. Darling, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder? 

Wednesday:Lurch, please remind my parents that I'm no longer speaking to them.

Lurch: *grunts*

Morticia: Hmm. 

Gomez:I promise you, my little viper, you will love Nevermore. Won't she, Tish? 

Morticia: Of course. It's the perfect school for her. 

Wednesday:Why? Because it was the perfect school for you? I have no interest in following in your footsteps. Becoming captain of the fencing team, Queen of the Dark Prom, President of the Séance Society. 

Morticia: I merely meant that finally you will be among peers who understand you. Maybe you'll even make some friends. 

Gomez: Nevermore is like no other boarding school. It's a magical place. It's where I met your mother. And we fell in love.