"Ah well it's nothing"

Daniel just let out a small laugh which Y/n responded with a smile.

Daniel asked Y/n if she was going to buy her usual which is her milk and she just nodded her head.

Someone entered the glass door.

He looks like a middle-aged man.

He kept glancing at Y/n as he gets what he needed in the store.

Even though he was going to leave his eyes remained glued to Y/n.

Daniel was a bit worried but Y/n said that she was fine and that she was used to it.

"Hm maybe he was weirded out because of my face..?"

Daniel was about to refute thinking of saying that she wasn't weird and was the most beautiful woman in his eyes.

Y/n's face was exposed, and the side of her bangs was tucked in the back of her ear while a little strand was displayed on her face.

Ever since the day she walked with Daniel to school, she kept her face exposed.

With her eyes closed.

Daniel just stared at the girl, the red color not leaving his cheeks.

And then a couples enter the store.

Y/n recognized the voice.

"Her name..was Yui right? hmm.. Who's that?"

Yui noticed Y/n.

She backs out a bit but her boyfriend told her what's wrong with her.

Daniel thought that it must have been his brother but when he saw what he purchased, he was quite shocked.

He was unaware that he was staring at Yui.

He was just shocked since Yui flirted with him with his other body and now, she's calling him names.

"Hey pig lower your eyes, you sh*t ass"

The man was about to slap Daniel but Daniel managed to dodge him.

And so it made him embarrassed so he strike a punch but someone pulled his hair.

"Arghhh who!!??"

"..Hey"

Y/n's hand was gripping his hair that it almost made him bald to the point that Yui needed to interfere.

"Is this your boyfriend? How shameless, You flirt with Daniel and became a snake to Zoe and now you have a boyfriend? Your quite arrogant aren't ya?"

Y/n let go of the man's head and he asked Yui if what Y/n said was true, of course, Yui denied it.

Yui's boyfriend was about to yell at Y/n but Zack from the unknown entered the room, making Yui's boyfriend pause.

"Hey..what are you trying to do?"

"Who the hell are you?"