01.

Today she was so happy that she will meet the love of her life whom she loved for a long time they'll reunite today she couldn't be more content and happier she bought all the things he liked the things she used all this times which reminded her of him and now that he is coming back to her after all these years .

10 years back ~

"You can't be taking for real are you Jungkook you can't be doing this to me whyyy , you said we'll be here together forever you promised me then why , why are you leaving me here alone " said Hyemi hitting Jungkook continuously expressing her anger because she'll be alone without him .

" Hyemi i can't stay here if i could i really wouldn't goo you trust me right please Hyemi promise you'll wait for me till i come back " said Jungkook crying .

They both were equally heartbroken because of there separation they wouldn't think of anything worst then them being away .

They were bestfriends since childhood . There mom's were bestfriends too they lived beside eachother since they were born they played together, went to school together and also grew up together.

Tomorrow was Hyemi birthday if it would be like normal like it is every year then Jungkook would stand outside Jangmi window at 12 o'clock then he would arrange a cake for her and go to the nearby bridge together they did this everytime

But this time it's different one day before her birthday Jungkook is telling her that she's going to be alone now he's going to America with his parents because of his father's job .

"We have went to the same school till 10th standard Jungkook, now from 11th you'll go to school in America huh you can't even wake up by your self i wake you up everyday please stay here " said Hyemi as she's still in disbelief.

She ran from the bridge and Jungkook tried to hold her hand but she ran away without looking back at him . Jungkook sat down and cried his heart out as he also didn't want to leave .

Next day , Jungkook came out and saw that his family and Hyemi's family was standing near the cab that has their luggage to bid eachother goodbye.

He thought that even though he didn't know when will they come back or will they ever get to come back again but he trusted Hyemi.

They haven't ever confessed to eachother how they feel about eachother but Jungkook knew that maybe Hyemi also liked him as he did .

He came out of his thoughts and saw that Hyemi is standing in front of him with teary eyes he went closer to her and said , " Hyemi, promise me you'll never cry again when I'm not around okay i want you to be happy forever even when i am not with you promise me you'll do that for me " . Hyemi replied while nodding , " I'll be happy with our memories until you come back I'll always wait for you " .

Then Jungkook turned his back going to his car ready to sit in it but he just couldn't get himself away from Hyemi, he went back running once more to Hyemi and hugged her and after few seconds they broke the hug and Jungkook finally sat in his car .

Now Hyemi was alone till he comes back , he was her only friend her best friend since childhood she thought they would stay together forever but guess she was wrong but she made up her mind she won't cry and follow the promise she made to Jungkook she'll stay strong and happy.

Now that he was gone Hyemi had to change herself not the old Hyemi that was with Jungkook all the time and who talked only to him relied on him she had to become independent now make new friends and be happy until he comes back so he'll be proud of her .