Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Typical bedroom.
An open window from which you can see Sangviem.  Pale blue curtains.  Nearby is a large bed, and a little further on it is a table and a chair along the wall.  Opposite there is a wardrobe for clothes and for items.  There is also a bookcase along the wall.

A young vampire was now walking along the room.  He was running in circles and constantly thinking.

" Eureka! " He shouted aloud and ran to the bed.

He picked up an unfinished sheet and a pen, he added: "Mika + Yu-Chan."  Then he circled this entry and admired it.  He is not noticeable to himself, began to dream of their friendship.

" Mika, Mika, Mika... " Heard from the corridor of the castle.

"Damn Ferid! " Michaela said and, crumpling the sheet, hid it under the pillow.

" Hello Mika. "  The man leaned against the doorway.
“Your mom Krul has gone to Germany on business.  She said that she would arrive somewhere in 4 days. " The vampire approached the bed.
"Until then, she said to feed you, otherwise you suddenly drink, the wrong blood and you will become forever at the age of 8 years." Ferid impudently sat on the bed closer to the boy.
" I hope you're hungry."  He bent down and showed his neck.

“First of all, she told me about it yesterday. " Tepes crawled away from Ferid.
“Secondly, I was taught not to drink blood from the neck of another vampire."

"Alien?  We have known each other for 8 years.  You could say from your infancy." Bathory crawled closer.

“Thirdly…” The blond got off the bed.
“I don’t want to drink your blood.” Mika was about to walk past the man, but he deftly grabbed him and hugged him from behind.
"Mika!"  The vampire yelled plaintively.
“You offend me.” He ran his hand over his cheek.
"Do you want to drink my blood?"  Ferid asked rhetorically and approached the neck of Tepes.
“Then I’ll drink yours.” He was about to bite, but he was interrupted.

"Stop it!  You know what will happen if I tell Krul" Mika tried to escape from Bathory's embrace.

" Oh, I forgot!  I'm sorry " The man let go and continued.
"You know... If you don't want to drink from your neck, let's pour it into a glass."  The vampire crossed his legs.

"I told you I don't want to!"  - Tepes was about to leave the room.

“So, I didn’t say that the blood would be mine…” The blond stopped.

"Then I won't do it any more!"  - With these words, he left the room through the door, and Ferid, before leaving, examined the room with his eyes and jumped out through the window.

***

Yuichiro was in the center of Tokyo in the tallest building, on the secret floor, but with Guren.  If it wasn't for Glen, Hyakuya would have been jumping for joy.  Although even at Ichinose's order not to rejoice, deep in his mind he danced a little.

"Yu!  Sit here on the bench and don't you dare interfere with strangers."  Guren stood at attention in front of the boy.
“And if you don’t follow my order…”

“I’ll be very sorry and blah, blah, blah…”

"Don't you dare interrupt your seniors!"

“Guren Ichinose, stop wasting time, start working. " A third person intervened in the conversation.

“But Kureto…

“For you now, I am not Kureto, but General YAIDA.  Now get to work!

“Good.” Finally, he glared angrily at the adopted child and left.