‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟚 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

Has it been a year? thought the girl in their pink Komodo, sitting on a rusty bench, swinging their legs in a pattern as they felt a nice breeze.

they stared off to what was in front of them in their deep thoughts, snapping out of their thoughts when they heard a bell go off that was above the door. turning their head to a lady that's been taking care of them.

Ever since she got here she was taken in by the lady that had a white tenugui cloth that she wears around her head, covering most of her hair.

The girl sometimes accidentally mistakes the lady for their mother. But it's almost like they're their mother.

She called them for dinner as the girl in pink known as Y/n, hopped off the bench, wondering what they made this time. reaching a hand out toward the golden handle, they froze smelling that strong scent this isn't the first time they'd smelled this almost every day they never knew where it came from since it was almost wherever they go the smell would appear and then disappear.

Their hands still on the handle felt two pairs of eyes right on them turning their head to look down the street to find two bright yellow eyes in the dark alleyway.

it was as if the figure was staring into their soul, Y/n wasn't appalled about it and just walked inside, only to leave the figure to disappear into the Shadows.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After eating dinner, the lady is also known as Shizen Kami but is preferred to be called Shizen for short.

Shizen was sending Y/n to get some components. For their bakery sense, they're running low on a few recipes they need.

Y/n was given a basket and a list of things they needed. happily taking the list and waving goodbye, before they were told to be careful.

Y/n walked down the sidewalk as she turned the corner, and was then stopped in front of a flower shop, as they were captivated by their beautiful colors, and the colors and smells seem to attract the butterflies as they flew around.

The man who was selling these flowers was stunned seeing how any butterflies suddenly appeared. the man's eyes slowly traveled to the Beautiful young girl as they plucked a beautiful pink peony.

As they walked off with the flower and some of the butterflies decided to tag along, later on, they found a few things they needed and checked them off their list looking at it one last time to see, if they needed just a few more things and they were done.

glancing one last time at the list making their way to a shop that sells cute things, but something caught their eye as they glanced over at the wall seeing a poster.

it was something about a shadow play, it sounds quite interesting to them, they gently ripped the poster off the wall and rolled it up placing it in their bag.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Ah Y/n your back and right on time, I just finished making ramen'! Shizen said placing the bowl gently down as Y/n sat the bag on to a counter, before sitting down themselves.

Y/n gloomed over at the delicious plate filled with ramen. this was one of their favorite dishes that Shizen made.

Y/n gives them a little gesture of them saying thank you. and with that, they begin to eat.

Shizen smiled at them as they made their way to the bag to see if Y/n got what they needed, be for spotting a poster rolled up.

'Y/n what this'? They questioned unrolling the poster. they took every detail that was into the poster. 'So is this some sort of shadow play'?

Y/n nodded as they continued to chew on their food. 'All this doesn't look too bad and it's today so why don't we go check it out'? the woman insisted as Y/n agreed with her.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊