Two

If it weren't for the fact that nobody can hear you, you might've actually slow clapped at his revelation. After all, Crowley's pestering was for naught and you have the pleasure of watching the moment pity begins to sink in for the poor child now stuck in another world. He admits solemnly that he's never heard of their homeland, then promptly leads Yuu off towards the library to begin their search. The last lingering students, noting that the drama is over, leave as well, presumably headed for their respective dorms.

That marks the finale of the entrance ceremony as a whole. Things proceeded almost exactly as they did in-game. It's a miracle you managed to stay quiet while you watched the whole fiasco, and you're glad too. That makes for a much better viewing experience.

You consider following Yuu again, but they won't be doing much until they get settled into Ramshackle dorm anyways. It's strange to think you might get the chance to witness even that; this has been one extremely long and extremely rewarding dream.

...Where is Ramshackle, by the way? You know it's on the edges of the Night Raven College campus, but beyond that, it's hard to tell. Maybe it would be a good idea to start looking now.

And so you peruse the halls, gawking every now and then at the beautiful architecture. It's not even a bit blurry, which is exceedingly weird for a dream, the thought of which begins to make you nervous. You pick up the pace.

"Let me go!"

You hear a familiar wail from down the hallway. Moving closer, it's clear this is the way out; where else would Riddle and Azul be taking the frantically screeching Grim?

The latter seems to have dropped much of his usual act, worn down by the chase, "Absolutely not. You're lucky to have been spared any injury with the amount of trouble you caused us."

"Calm yourself, ungrateful creature. No amount of thrashing will help you."

"I'm NOT a creature! I'm a mage, and... and you can't do this to me!" Grim cries out once more, but it falls on deaf ears.

Azul's glasses press against the bridge of his nose. "Great seven. I fear I'll aquire a headache by the end of this mess. The headmage had better realize how much trouble this cost me."

"Hmph," Riddle scoffs self-righteously. "There is no price to be stuck on enoforcement of the rules. It's a simple must to maintain the order of things."

"But of course." Azul agrees, though Riddle is too far ahead to see the smirk that crosses over his features.

This happens to be an interaction you've never seen; it's really entertaining, too. You might as well stick around. Azul's way too pretty to miss out on anyways.

"I ain't breaking any rules! Mrah!" Despite Riddle's collar, Grim continues to struggle in his hold. "I'm gonna be a mage, just you wait!"

"If nothing else," Azul hums, "I suppose it is quite lively. Perhaps Floyd would enjoy squeezing it..."

You can see the tightening of his brows as Riddle makes the conscious decision to ignore that comment. Besides, a more important matter has taken his attention. "Look. The exit is just there, feline incendiary; your release is imminently approaching."

Grim gets even louder at those words. How Riddle refrains from just throwing him all the way off school grounds, you don't know, and from the somewhat entertained face Azul is making, it doesn't look like he does either. Finally, the trio makes it to the edge of campus, where Riddle just kind of... sets Grim down. "Away with you, pest!"

Azul frowns. "What are you doing?"

Riddle glares right back. "What do you think I'm doing? Shoo, now! Out!"