"To put up with that annoying voice from that junkie along with the others is a pain in the ass."

The door opened and 4 women came in with drinks, they served the two men and each sat on their laps.

Noises of moans, screams and skin slaps, the smell of sex, alcohol and drugs dominate the air of that private room. After the sin was performed in that room, the women left and only the two brothers remained. They were already dressed, Ran grabbed a tumbler and filled it halfway with his favorite expensive whiskey. He let out a weary sigh, closing his violet eyes and lifting the glass to his lips, tipping his head back and gulping down the drink in one gulp, he felt the fire rush down his throat.

Rindou dug into the inside pockets of his suit for a cigar and the S.T. Dupont. He brought the cigar to his cherry-colored lips and with a slender hand flicked the lighter, he drew the smoke deep and released through his nostrils.

Ran's cell phone rings and he fishes with his hands fumbled in his pants pocket, with blurred vision he tries to identify the name on the display and answers.

"What, Kakucho?"

He speaks irritably and begins to listen to what Kakucho was saying, Ran's violet eyes widen and he runs a hand through his short hair messing it up even more and then pulls it from the scalp. He hangs up the phone and his breathing quickens, he clicks on Google with trembling fingers doing a quick search for a specific piece of information from any local media outlet. Rindou now observes his brother's unusual state and he frowns.

"What did Kakucho tell you?"

Ran doesn't answer him because he's focused on what he's reading.

A 28 year old woman, Mitsuya S/N, was killed with 20 stab wounds as she left work in the Marunouchi region. It is still not known who did this barbarity and not even the cause. We regret and offer condolences to the young woman's family and friends.

After reading this news, tears fall on Ran's face, he hyperventilates feeling the air leave his lungs and does not return, he pulls in despair the tie undoing the knot feeling his chest hurt and a knot forming in his throat, he want to scream. He tries to get up from the couch but falls back down. He gets up once more letting the phone fall to the floor and hastily staggering out of the room, he doesn't hear Rindou's worried cries. Ran goes down the stairs clumsily, bumping into people, he runs past them and pushing whoever is in front of him, he doesn't even care if the person fell or not, his head was only on one person Y/N Mitsuya.

Leaving the club, he runs to his sports car, a black Audi R8. He presses the button on the key fob and the door lock opens on the driver's side, he hurries in and starts the engine, speeding away.

Rindou who was still in the room with the open door left by Ran, picked up the cell phone lying on the floor and pressed the button next to it so he could see what made Ran so shocked to run away in despair. His eyes widened as he read the news carefully, Rindou was less drunk than Ran so, his reflexes were faster. With tears on his cheeks, he runs out violently pushing people, he tried to locate Ran's car because, he had come along with his older brother, not seeing him, Rindou spots  a guy opening the driver's side door, he runs and takes the keys from the guy's hand and pulls him out of the car.

"Hey, that's my car."

The guy looks closely at the purple mullet and recognizes the owner of the hair, he walks away in fear of being shot by the notorious gangster. Rindou didn't even bother to look at the man, he closed the door in a frightening way and took off running towards Ran, he already knew where his brother was going.

Ran was sobbing and crying inside the car, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"If we hadn't left her, this would never have happened."

"FUCK, FUCK."

Ran hits the steering wheel angrily, he runs at full speed through the red light and goes around several cars, it was 11 pm and there were still people on the street.

"YOU SHIT, GET OUT OF MY FRONT!"

With teary eyes he rages and turns onto the opposite street, it was so fast that he didn't see the truck that was coming opposite him. They collide head on with each other. Ran was wearing a seat belt, the car's airbag triggered, but he was trapped in the hardware that pierced him and bleeding a lot, he tried to open the door on his side but he couldn't because it was stuck.

A cloth miniature of him fell out of the car's glove compartment, the little doll was a version of Ran when he still wore black and blonde braids, with a black uniform from the old Tenjiku gang, he even carried a small staff. Ran looked at the fallen figure on the passenger side and tears fell from his eyes.

"Ahhhhh...I still carry it with me. I never had the heart to throw it away, my love. You made it so lovingly and gave it to Rindou and me. I remember your smile that day and your injured fingers wrapped in bandages with cat pictures. The dedication, effort and love you put into making them."

"Rin got mad when, you said you made a mini version of him chicken. But you know, he decorates his bed with the mini version of him, I even saw him sleeping cuddling with the doll." He hiccups and sniffs his nose as he utters a few more words.

"I'm sorry, my love. It was all my fault for making you leave us. Rin was against it from the beginning. I thought it was the best option to keep you safe. Y/N, I love you so much, I love you with all my heart. So I tried everything to keep you away from us. But, I was wrong." - He shakes his head from side to side.- "I was wrong to think that way, you would be safer with us."

The car starts to catch fire. Ran extends his hand trying to reach the doll that was lying on the ground, he extended his right hand a little more without worrying about the flames that were already invading the interior of the car and the smoke was accumulating inside, he managed to reach the doll and picked it up, bringing it to him.

He pushed the doll to his chest with his bloodied hands, Ran coughed from the amount of smoke inhaled and sweated from the heat.

He looked in the rearview mirror and saw an image of Rindou desperately running to his car, Ran looked sadly at his little brother.

"I'm sorry, Rin, for leaving you alone. I'll be by her side now and we'll wait for you. Please take a little longer to come. If the Shinto gods exist and are listening to me, please, I ask you to give me a second chance to change all of this."

And the last image that came to Ran's head before he inhaled a lot of smoke and died was pink eyes, lilac hair and a beautiful smile.

"Come on, Ran! Come on, Rin! You're late."

Rindou hurriedly advances towards the black car but, unfortunately, a huge explosion happened, taking pieces of the car everywhere. He feels his legs weaken and falls to his knees on the floor crying for the deaths of his brother and their ex-lover.

 He feels his legs weaken and falls to his knees on the floor crying for the deaths of his brother and their ex-lover