Chapter one <3

It had been one month.
Exactly one month since you had been taken from the one person who kept you going. Your mother
Natasha romanoff.

As you lay in bed crying quietly, wishing things turned out differently there's a soft knock at the door.
"Y/N, are you ok in there darling?"
It was Wanda.
Her and Bucky had taken you in after the incident that had you separated from Natasha, you were grateful for them and everything they've done for you, but at the same time you hated the way they acted. You hated the fact that they tried to act like your parents. They weren't.
No one could replace your sweet mother.

After not hearing a response Wanda gently opens your door and walks over seeing you tangled in the sheets, your eyes red and puffy and your hair messy and unkept. It hurt her seeing how broken you were.
"What is it my love?"
She asks already knowing the answer.
You still don't respond and instead you keep staring at the wall tears streaming freely down your rosey cheeks.
Wanda carefully pulls you into a hug, not knowing the correct way to act, and starts to play with your hair soothing you.

"I miss her so much."
You say quietly barely able to let the words escape
your lips after the countless nights you spend crying.
It was like your whole world had come to an end.
The one person who loved you more than anything could be kept away from you forever.
The thought destroyed you and you begin to cry again.

"I know you miss her y/n, I do too.
I promise you'll get through this, you'll
see your mum again."
She tries to reassure you but both of you know the chances of you and her meeting again are slim.
Too slim in fact.

You lay in Wanda's arms for what feels like forever before letting the exhaustion take over as you finally fall into a deep sleep, receiving some much needed rest.