"Felix, I can explain. It is not what you think" I tell him nervously

"Classic answer. Always I can explain! You were cheating on me when I was busily fighting for your love. I tried so hard to make you fall in love with me but all I get was this. The woman I love cheating on me with his ex psycho husband who used abuse her!"he yells and my mom gasp.

Chanel already knew tho.

"What.. what is he talking about Blaire"mom asks and I glare at Felix.

"Oh you didn't tell her. Well Mrs. Anderson, your daughter's lover used abuse her everyday and almost killed her"he blabs to my mom.

"Is it true baby" mom cries and I decide to ignore her.

"You know he didn't mean it. He was in a bad place at the time"I defend him as usual.

"You've got to be kidding me. You are freaking defending him,why am I not surprised. You always do! You disgust me"he spits

"I can explain Felix. Please listen to me. We can work this through" I plead.

"Explain what? How you ended up in bed or how is dick slide into you. You were fucking both of us at the same time. You are a whore. A slut!"he yells and I glare at him.

I won't yell because he is hurt .

"Look, I ended things with him,I chose you Felix. Please....."I was cutt of by him again

"When...when was the last time! When"he hits his hand again the door and stepped back in fear.

"L..last month. But babe,it doesn't matter because I am with you now. I want to be with you and our little child"I say placing my hands on my abdomen.

I know it is right to use the baby but I had no option.

"What,you mean the baby you don't know who it belongs to. So you had a paternity test done"he let out a dry humourless chuckle.

How did he find out!

"Ho...how did you..."I stutter but was cut off again when he pulled a white envelope from his pocket and handed it over to me.

"This arrived in the mail this morning. I thought it was your ultra sound appointment so I opened it not knowing it was a paternity test"he says and tears run down his eyes.

"Open it and see for yourself"he whispers.

I slowly opened it with a shaky hands and took the paper out.

I eyes wandered over the paper with a thumbing heart.

I looked at him with tears of mine own matching hos tear stained face.

"I'm sorry Felix. I am so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen" I cry

"Don't tell me you are sorry when you aren't. I had hope for us,a perfect future for us with our baby and Ireal and now everything is ruin because you were selfish and couldn't keep your legs closed"he cries harder

"Please Felix we can work this through. It doesn't matter who the father is,we can still be together and raise this baby. You are still it's father",I plead through my tears.

"Are you hearing yourself right now! I just want to know why you did it? Why? Just why?"he says sadly.

Why?

Why did I even do it?

I myself don't know the answer.

"Because he was there and I was still in love with him. But that is over now, let's forget about everything and get married. We can be happy Felix, I need you"I cry getting down on my knees in my dress.

He glares at me on the floor,combs through his hair.

"Okay. I'll walk out of here to that aisle and wait for you if you answer with honesty" he says and I nod eagerly.

"Anything.. I'll do anything "I say desperately.

"Do you love me? Do you see yourself loving me?" He asks and I stare at him dumbfounded.

"I.. I'll learn... I'll...I...don't" I stutter not knowing how to answer him.

"It is a yes or no question, Blaire"he snaps

"No...I am sorry Felix but we can still work..."he cut me off with a dry chuckle

"I have done nothing but love you but I guess it was make. You hurt me so badly Blaire,you broke my heart and I don't think I'll ever forgive you. The wedding is off,I don't want to see you ever again. I loathe you" his spat and walked out the room.

"Felix please. I am sorry"I yell after but he was gone.

I feel two pairs of arms around me as I sob into my palms on the floor.

I lost everything.

Blaire's dress