Chapter 41

Empty

Empty.

That is what I am feeling right now. That is what I have been feeling for the past month.

I couldn't go anywhere,not that I wanted to. Anywhere I went the paparazzi was following me.

For the past month,the internet and the headlines of every show had my name in it.

My cheating scandal was everywhere and people who didn't even know me were commenting bad stuff about me.

I had to pull Ireal out from school for while so she could be home school because they were after her too.

Chanel didn't want Ireal to be alone,so as a supportive best friend she was she also pulled Azrael from school so they could both home school.

But this week has been alot better because they talk about it less. I think Dante has done something about it.

I am really physically and mentally exhausted. People even begun comparing me to my mother.

This scandal really affected Marielle but Chanel being in charge,she bounced the company back up.

My bump is out just a little bit, I don't know what to do.

My dad suggested I take a vacation to Mexico,my mom has relatives there.

I can come back when this entire scandal dies down.

I have been thinking about it alot lately and I think I'll go but not Mexico.

I want to be as far away as I can. Maybe Italy or Switzerland.

Greece isn't an option because, Felix is there.

Chanel said a week after he cancelled the wedding,he went back home. I never knew he was from Greece. He sold he restaurant and went back to start a new life over there.

I really hurt him and I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for that.

I am the only getting the hate while Dante is out enjoying his life.

Not once did he call to ask of me. My attorney told me he had finalize the divorce and given me my share of the property which I didn't ask for.

He is better off without me anyway because it seems Nadia makes him happy.

I sometimes see them on the TV for interviews,they are now the current it couple.

I have seen pictures of them walking out of the nightclub holding hands happily, kissing freely in the open without looking back.

I have even heard rumors of engagement. More reason for me to go.

The only reason why I haven't hoped on my dad's jet on my way to Italy is the fact that Ireal will be lonely.

Her dad has abandoned her,I am the only one she has left.

I also don't think I can take her with me.

I was still deep in my thoughts when door opened,my mother walks in with Ireal skipping behind her.