𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Start from the beginning

"Ethan, you think I really want to talk to you after I found out you tried to murder me? Two times now?"

"Y/n please just listen to me.." He said softly. Almost sounded like he was crying, but I couldn't see his face.

"Fine."

"Y/n everything I said was real. I meant all of it.. I'm sorry for what I did and I should've never listened to Quinn or care about what my dad thinks of me.. I only care what you think of me. I know it's impossible to forgive me for this, but-"

"You want to know what I think about you? Nothing. You're nothing to me anymore Ethan." I really wish I meant what I said. I don't know why but I still see him as the normal Ethan and I wish I didn't.

"I know, I still want you to understand that everything with you was real."

"Obviously not. I thought you didn't want to me to get hurt."

"I didn't and I still don't! Y/n, if I could, I would get us out of here right away and save everyone, but I can't."

"But you could've."

"I'm sorry. I know this doesn't mean anything to you, but I really mean it. I'm so sorry I got you in all of this, i'm sorry I betrayed you, l'm sorry for hurting you.. please Y/n, I just want you to understand." I noticed the tears going down in his face. "I tried stalling for Quinn not to kill you, fuck, it's the only reason I was here in the first place."

"What do you mean?"

"When I saw your face after what happened to Gale. I didn't want to see you like that again. I came here to try to convince Quinn to go against my dad with me but It didn't work.. I ended up running back to the apartment to try and save you, but you were already gone. You don't have to believe this and I know you won't, but it's true."

"I don't know if I believe you or not, but either way it doesn't make up for it. You could've saved Annika!"

"Y/n! I swear I-"

"Hey lovebirds!" a ghost face walked in and I was assuming it was Quinn. "Guess who I am Y/n!"

"I know it's you Quinn."

"What? Did Ethan ruin the surprise?"

"No you were just obvious as hell. Even the ghost face from the first stab was less obvious."

Quinn took off her mask. "I don't think you should be talking like that to me if you're tied to a chair."

"Well you can't kill me until my friends come to save me so.. I'm gonna say whatever I want before I die."

"Are you just upset Ethan broke your heart?"

"I-" I got cut off.

"She is." I looked at Ethan to see he was no longer crying.. but smiling?

"What-" He started talking louder to interrupt me again.

"Quinn you won't believe it. She just confessed to me even though she knows i'm ghost face!" They both started laughing.

"Really? You're still in love with him after finding out he's a murderer?" Quinn asked.

"What the fuck? That's not what I said at all he-"

"Awe, Y/n are you embarrassed? It's okay if you like me, really, i'm flattered." He was smiling..

Why is he randomly switching up. He was just begging for me to forgive him?

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Ethan." Did I just say that? Wow. I don't even think I meant that.

"Maybe I'll be the one to kill you."