Anime

(Please keep one thing in mind that any of these rants are not meant to offend anyone.)

--

"ermagerd alyy wtfwtf how do u not like anime? Are you even a human? Do u have a life without it???? :oooo"

"jesus, how can you not like anime?"

"GO AWAY ANIME HATER (jk)"  I swear to god I had a huge argument with EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. Who said anything like the stuff above.

I mean seriously, not liking anime does not means that I'm not a human. Anime may be good or "life" to others but not me. Everyone have different choices after all and some people just don't frickin get it through those funny and tiny brains of theirs and let me tell you, that's the main reason I'm ranting about this.

But for real, have you even looked at their faces? Their mouths and overly-dramatized faces make me feel like completely putting them through a paper shredder 

That's literally not the only problem, the characters are completely and horribly ugly (sorry not sorry) weird love stories (hell it can be the girl falling in love with a pedophile) and then not to mention the faces they make when they cry or are really happy, and then when they talk to each other - there's always drops of sweat dripping down or staying there for a few seconds and then it disappers and everything out of nowhere turns into la-la land for them like what the fudge.

Even when there's something about to drop down or they make a mistake, they would immediately go in a high-pitched voice saying "haa!" "haa!" which is literally the most cringe-worthy-thing-ever.

The whole anime cartoons shows or "mangas" or whatever they are are just plain and completely stupid and dumb. And considering the fact that my 7-year-old brother loves it dubbed in Arabic (he doesn't even understands Arabic) I swear to god I feel like smashing the whole TV when he gets excited to see it. I'd rather watch Nicki Minaj or Justin Bieber's songs or music videos instead of anime.

Honestly, I don't personally hate the fact that people love it but when they keep annoying the shit out of me by telling me anime is life and "go watch it u'll luv it" it gets too much like why do people even love it that much? People have different opinions and they just don't get it.

I seriously want to just punch anyone who gives me 'suggestions' of episodes named something like"Manga Nippon Mukashi Thinahshi Hoka" (the title my friend told me - it really was something similar to that shit.) just so I could find it interesting and watch anime which is something that I've never done (except for the very first episode I tried, which were obviously the worst fifteen minutes of my life) and obviously never  will. So stop trying to make me 'love' some shit cartoon/whatever it is before I stab you with a freaking knife. Please.

I think I'm just so done now, I hope I'm not the only one who hates Anime over here though.

p.s chapter dedicated to _queenofthedamned (erika) for the amazing cover, thanks Erika! :D