𝟏𝟓. 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 - 𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐣𝐫

★ ★ 

You were a famous badminton player, and you recently got with the renowned footballer Neymar Junior. When you started attending Paris Saint-Germain games and cheering for him, people started deliberating about you being together. 

It was the same thing when he started attending your matches. Badminton wasn't a major sport, but it surprised you when you suddenly became well-known.

You were in Paris with your boyfriend and because you had a match there. You thought it was a good idea to pose in front of the Eiffel Tower and get it published on your Instagram story. Neymar walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"O que você está fazendo querida?" Your boyfriend asked. You never were fluent in knowing Portuguese, yet being around him let you pick up a couple of words from him.

"Just posting something on my story. Can you take a picture of me with the Eiffel Tower?" You asked. He did so, smiling, adoring you.

That was the photo he took and he thought you were breathtaking in it

That was the photo he took and he thought you were breathtaking in it. You proposed an idea where he also posts him in front of the tower to make people hope that you two were dating. So, after a couple of minutes, he posted the same picture but with him instead.

 So, after a couple of minutes, he posted the same picture but with him instead

In a couple of minutes, both of your phones have blown up due to the comments. Many people were sympathetic, however, there were still some people that disliked the romance. Maybe they were envious? Too bad. 

You always believed in soulmates and that there is someone for everyone. It's just a matter of time and perseverance.

You both turned to each other and beamed, knowing it was better to go public than stay private due to the absurd amounts of press surrounding the two of you.

★ ★ 

AN: I am struggling yet pushing through to write these. I honestly hate how short these are getting it's upsetting tbh. Anyway hoping PSG wins today!!

update after the match: they lost a lil upset but I BOUGHT ARSENAL VS WEST HAM TICKETS 😝

𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 ♡︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara