165. Mineil to go to a party

Start from the beginning

Mini came out of the room with the keys. 

She looked at Neil. 

Wearing a black tuxedo, he was staring at Mini. His looks were enough for Mini to get her eyes wide open. 

Mini: Woah... 

Neil didn't reacted to her expressions as he was already lost in her. 

She keeping her one hand on his torso, curled her fingers on his nape and swayed her thumb on his jawline, adoring his perfect looks. 

Neil ran his fingers on her face.

Neil: (lost in her) Gorgeous! 

Mini blushed and she noticed that he is lost in her.

She rose up to him and pecked on his cheek. 

Neil: (coming out of his trance) Did you just pecked me?... Or I was dreaming?

Mini: Sapna lag raha hai tumhe to lo... (pecked again on his cheek) Ab yakeen ho gaya?

Mini chuckled while Neil smiled at her.

Neil: To Mini Madam ko aaj itna pyaar kyu aa raha hai.... yeh wajah bhi bata do.... 

Mini: You are looking... urgh... can't be defined in words kinda handsome yaar.... 

Neil: Hmm.... Then I would be looking nice enough to stand by you... Cause you are just... awesome... 

Both chuckled and left for the party.

.

.

.

They first got on the cruise and went to the kids section to send Arya there. 

Arya was very excited. She cheerfully waved to them and went inside.

Going to the party hall, Neil got a call from the restaurant. 

Neil: Tum chalo.... main aata hu... 

Mini: Ok

Mini and Jazz entered the party hall.

As soon as Mini and Jazz entered, Mini noticed most of the boys were looking at her. 

Jazz: Ooohhhoo... Someone is getting attention ha... saare ladke tujhe hi dekh rahe hai... iss baar bhi  koi propose na karde.... 

Mini: Shut Up!.. 

They saw their colleagues too in the party. 

Jazz: Hi Guys!

Vidyut: Hi Jazz! Hi Mini!

Kirti: Oh my my... Mini.... You are looking so killer yaar.

Mini: Thanks.

Vidyut: Mini.... Mera koi pair nahi hai.... tum to har baar single hi hoti ho.... mere saath join karogi iss baar plz?..... just being friends pakka.

Mini was shocked. Jazz looked at Mini in a teasing way. 

Jazz: Last time to already har ladke ne puch hi liya tha na tujhe?.... Dekh aas paas iss baar sirf rejection ki beizzati ke dar se nahi aa rahe hai... 

Mini chuckled. 

Jazz: Vidyut.... Sorry bro... But tumhara chance nahi lagne wala... Madam aaj free nahi hai... 

Jazz looked at Mini, poking her finger on her shoulder and both laughed.

Vidyut was shocked to see Mini laughing like that as she was always a calm silent introvert kind of girl in Australia.