"I didn't get broken up with, we were never actually dating so it wasn't a breakup." He mumbles as he sighs and I shake my head.

"We will come back to that later. Ansu you're first, you were nice in the group chat and you added me back when I left. You've been a joy to be around, love to see it." I say as he stands up.

He comes over to me, shaking my hand before he immediately wipes his hand on his shirt, "sorry, don't want to get sick." He whispers as I try not to laugh. "Tate, thank you for this opportunity. I did the bare minimum adding you in the group chat again, but Jude said good riddance so I figured I'd be the nice one, since we all knew Jude wouldn't do anything about it, even if he was the reason you left." He says as the guys begin clapping and I turn my head to look at Jude as he avoids eye contact.

"Well deserved Ansu." I say as he bows before walking upstairs. "Okay, yeah, seems like this pyramid meeting is done." I say as the guys all get up, immediately going upstairs, Gavi going down the hall.

Pedri gets up, going into the kitchen as he puts a pan on the stove, then grabbing soup from the pantry. I go sit on one of the stools as I hold the cup of tea so it warms my hands as he gets the soup started.

I watch him as he grabs out a bowl, setting it down as the soup heats up. "You know what Gavi told me today?" He asks quietly as he comes over, sitting on the stool next to me as I turn so I'm facing him.

"Hmm?" I hum.

"Isabelle thought she was pregnant I guess, he found a pregnancy test in the bin in his bathroom, and he was freaking out about it. At least it was negative but still." He laughs as I set my mug down.

I think about what to say as he takes one of my hands, playing with my fingers and the rings on a few as I sigh. "Did you know about it?" He asks as he's still paying attention to my hands.

"Yeah, about that." I say as his eyes meet mine. "It was my test." I add as he lets go of my hand.

"What?"

"I realized today that I was late, and I thought that's why I was feeling so shitty, so Isabelle came over and brought a test. But I'm negative so it's okay." I say as he looks completely confused.

"But we used protection." He whispers as I shake my head.

"We did 2 days ago, but not the first time." I say as he sighs.

"Oh, fuck." He mumbles.

"It's okay though, I'm not pregnant."

"Why didn't you tell me that you thought you were? It involves me too." He questions as I give him a look.

"I didn't think about it until like one when I woke up, and I wasn't about to text you 'hey I think I'm pregnant' because that would've made you freak out." I say as he stands up, putting his hands behind his head as he begins pacing. "Pedri, what's wrong? What did I do wrong?"

"I just need a minute." He says as walks out of the house and I shake my head, being completely confused.

I stand up and walk over to the door, opening it as he's sitting on one of the steps. "What just happened?" I question as he looks back at me.

"I don't know, I just can't think right now. I just can't believe it got to the point that you thought you were pregnant, you know? Like we're so dumb for that." He laughs as I stand behind him, running my fingers through his hair as he leans his head back against my legs, looking up at me.

"It's okay though, we're fine." I whisper as he nods, standing up.

"You don't want kids though?" He questions as we go back inside.