Chapter VIII. Welcome To The Circus

Mulai dari awal

Viserys makes his point "All of us realize it but we kept lying to ourselves"

Aelor to Jon and me "So you two still Snow or Blackfyre"

Daeron says "Lyanna and Rhaegar married in Riverlands legally so they Targaryen by the law of men and gods"

Aemon says "That makes Jon a true heir to the Iron throne"

Aeryn says "Yes"

Daemion back in his chair "Or Daeron will be the king"

I look between Jon and Daeron.

Daeron widens his eyes looking at them un understanding "I gave my rights to Rhaegar"

Aeryn says "Any decision or law, my brother, that took and applied to this family, falls, and we will not take it"

We share a look.

Aeryn says "Jon is the heir after Rhaegar and Aelor is his heir if he did not have an heir"

Alicia smiles looking at her son.

Aelor looks alarmed "Me?! Why me, Is not supposed to be Viserys"

Viserys shares a look with Daenerys and Daeron "I am the next after Daeron or Jon"

Aeryn says "Well there is another secret, I held it for years" He looks at Alicia "I own you apologize for hiding it" To everyone "Rhaegar is my son, my blood and my first heir"

Alicia looks shocked and stares at him trying to process.

Aemon sighs "That explains everything then, your unconditional love for him even after his death"

Alicia says "You never thought to mention that to me"

Aeryn looks at her "Alicia!"

Viserys looks at Daeron and Daenerys "So what about us?"

Daenerys still in shock closes her eyes put her hand on her belly rubs it feels safe. 

Jon is depressed, he does not want the throne and feels trapped.

Aeryn says "We will choose one king and one queen from us, Daeron or Jon and it's up to all of you"

They look between Jon and Daeron.

Daemion stands "Maelys, Legolaes may both of you get in the middle"

Legolaes and Maelys Blackfyre share a look and stand in the middle while everyone stands next to each other.

Aeryn says "In the name of the House of Targaryen, the House of Dragons, Old Valyria the only survives was Targaryen, Velaryon and Belaerys."

Aeryn stands and takes the blackfyre sword "Blackfyre, is a newly emerged name based on the injustice of our great-grandfather's refusal to his bastard son so because I am the head of the family, Kneel"

They kneel while looking at each other.

"Only Targaryen makes a bond with the dragon and the two are dragon riders" he puts the sword on Maelys right to left shoulder "I declare Lords Maelys" Did the same to Legolaes "and Legolaes Blackfyre, A Targaryen... I officially announce you as a member of our family" smile "Raise Lord Maelys Targaryen and Legolaes Targaryen"

They stand smiling.

"There are no Blackfyre anymore in our time and maybe in the future when a cruel king did not claim his son they will appear again but I wish today to learn the new generation thing"

He looks at Daena and Bard Belaerys "Belaerys family will be the warden of Dragonstone as always"

Bard nods "That's generous of you, Prince Aeryn"