✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

Miley Bennet was so engrossed in her drawing on the sketch pad that she didn't pay attention to the people around her. She always got that feeling when she had to draw something, and she couldn't ignore it, especially when she had an insane feeling that something was going to happen tonight. Drawing was a way to discover what that something was and try her best to prevent her drawings from coming true.

"You are meant to enjoy yourself when you come to a bonfire." Jeremy sat down on the ground beside his best friend. "Not spending it sitting on the dirty ground drawing."

Miley didn't react to her friend as she was more focused on her drawing to notice that someone sat down beside her.

To get her attention, Jeremy nudged the girl's shoulder. When she didn't respond, he took her pencil, which finally got her to stop drawing.

Miley blinked a few times and shook her head. For a second, she didn't know where she was until she remembered she was at the bonfire her big sister Bonnie had dragged her to. Miley didn't even want to come to the bonfire; instead, she wanted to stay in her room, listening to music and drawing.

"What are you doing here?" Miley questioned Jeremy when she realised she wasn't sitting by herself anymore. "And why do you have my pencil?"

Jeremy rolled his eyes and handed her back her pencil. "I took it because you weren't paying any attention to me. What are you drawing? I'm guessing you had one of your freaky visions again that's why you didn't realise I was here."

"Don't call them that." It made her feel like a freak. "They are nightmares. And I don't know what I'm drawing until after I've finished dreaming them. I get weird feelings that I have to draw, and after that, everything is hard to explain. I wish I could turn it off, but I can't."

"Sorry, didn't mean to offend you, and you do know I'm here for you?" Jeremy told her. "I'll try my best to help you get through this anyway I can."

"Thanks." Miley furrowed when she saw Tyler and Viki coming their way, but Tyler didn't look happy. "Why are your girlfriend and Tyler heading our way right now?"

"What?" Jeremy glanced up and saw Tyler and Viki walking over to them. Jeremy thought he meant something to Viki, but clearly, he was wrong when she wanted Tyler instead of him. He should have taken Miley's advice and stayed away from Vicki.

Once Tyler and Vicki were close to them, Jeremy stood up with Miley and stood in front of his friend, keeping her out of sight.

"Don't look so down," Tyler said to Jermy once he was in front of the two best friends. "You can have her when I'm done."

Miley saw Jeremy gripping the beer bottle in his hands. She knew he wanted to knock Tyler out, so she grabbed a hold of Jeremy's wrist, stopping him from smacking Tyler with the bottle or punching him. "Jer, don't. He's not worth it. Walk away and ignore him." She sighed when she saw him loosen his grip on the bottle. At least she was getting through to him.