Chapter 4

Me and Peter both stay looking at each other for a good few minutes, I keep glancing down at both our hands which have objects stuck to them.

"Peter go get dressed, we are going out to see what other strange ability's we have" I say, we both furrow our eyebrows as I sound different, God this was very strange.

Peter runs off to get changed and I do the same, I get changed before putting on some gloves, I run out my room and so does Peter, I quickly grab his arm and run out the door with him before May can question anything.

We run to the rooftop of the apartment building, I take off my gloves and jacket so I am left in a shirt and some shorts.

Both me and Peter spend hours trying to figure out what else we can do with these freaky powers.

I flick my wrist and a web comes out, me and Peter look at eachother happy to have an answer of what else we can do yet we are so confused.

I do it again and attach it to a brick wall, so at least I knew it actually sticks to things.

"Does this mean we are like..superhero's now?" Peter says as I look at him.

"Well superhero's save people,have badass suits and have iconic names" I say to him "and we have none of those..."

"...Yet" Peter says, i raise an eyebrow in a confusing way, no way was I about to be saving the world, i'm only 17.

I eventually just sit in my room looking at my wrist, occasionally shooting webs at random things and pulling them towards me.

Suddenly Peter bursts into my room and dumps fabric on my bed.

"What the hell is this? " I say as I look at him.

"This is what you will make your suit with, my crap is already in my room, get making it all, we have one week and then we will be..halfway to being able to be superhero's" He said before running out my room..I'm so glad May taught me how to sew.

Firstly..I did a few sketch's of what I want my suit to look like with whatever fabric I was given, and a few plastic pieces? god Peter is an idiot.

I suddenly get a call from an unsaved number..i hesitate but answer.
(Y is for y/n and K is for kate)

Y: hello?
K: hey Y/N!
Y: Oh yeah kate hey hey how are you
K: Yeah i'm doing good, so tired from training constantly, and kinda upset you didn't ring me or anything
Y: Crap sorry kate i've been so occupied with...life, how did you get my number?
K: I may or may not have messaged Miles and asked.

of course Miles is playing match making, god he's an arse but I love his guts.

Me and Kate talk for hours while I sort out my suit and what not, we have a good laugh until she has to go walk Lucky but I insist to stay on the phone with her to make sure she's safe.

K: Awh listen to you being a gentleman
Y: Ok kate first i'm a girl and second no i'm doing it for..ok maybe for your safety but just shush
K: oooooo does Y/N like me or something
Y: Don't flatter yourself bishop

I do infact like her but she won't ever find out..you think someone as perfect as that would give me a chance? no way

1 week later
It's time for me and Peter to show eachother the suits we made, he walks into my room and I can't help but chuckle under my breath.

1 week later It's time for me and Peter to show eachother the suits we made, he walks into my room and I can't help but chuckle under my breath

"What are you laughing at? I would like to see you make any better" He sits on my desk chair in a strop.

"No pete it looks good but I think we can tell who the smarter and more creative sibling is" I say before going into my bathroom and walking out in this:

"How the hell- HOW DID YOU DO THAT" he says as his jaw drops

I laugh and shake my head, taking the mask off  "Well I used something called amazon and I wasn't busy all day making out with MJ so I had time, a lot of time"

"it suits you sis" he said with a soft smile.

I smile back at him "thanks Petey, your suit looks good aswell".