Part 2

Ritwik quickly opened his college group and checked for her number. Her DP was still visible to him… She had not blocked her. He immediately messaged her: Hey, thanks for this. I will not forget it. Sorry for everything I did! 

PS: Thanks again for not blocking me…

She read the message but left it on seen. 

She was in the States for 20 days. She had decided to spend a week with her best friend. She was one of the main reasons she decided to take this trip. How could she possibly deny Taani when she had literally begged her to come to see her new house. Days passed and Ritwik sent her good morning and good night texts everyday which were still unreplied but seen.
Ritwik was in the States for 15 days as he had to head back for his shoot.

After two months:

One night Ritwik received a message from Mishti.  Are you free?

Ritwik was just returning from his shoot.He was confused as how come Mishti sent him a message and that too at 2 in the night?

He immediately replied Yes.. Tell me.. What happened? Are you ok?

Mishti called him and cut it before he could pick it and messaged him. Sorry it was a mistake. Sorry for disturbing you.

 He was more confused now.He reached his house and immediately called her. She did not pick up.He kept calling her till she picked up.
When she finally picked up he realized she was crying.He panicked.

Hey Mishti what happened? Where are you? Why are you crying? Please tell me. Please…

She replied in her cracked voice…We fought. She is not talking to me. I tried. I know it's my fault. What should I do? How can I make things better? She is not replying to my messages. She blocked me.Mishti continued babbling while still sobbing.

Please calm down Mishti. Tell me what happened?Who fought with you? Who is it. Tell me ok.. Everything will be fine. Ritwik tried to calm her down.

Taani…Taani fought with me. She is not talking to me.

Now Ritwik realized why Mishti was so affected. Taani was her childhood friend which she had mentioned once. He knew about her through Riya. 

Riya… The reason behind Mishti hating him. 

He said Mishti, listen , you can't keep crying right. You are strong. She is your best friend. You guys fought. Once she calms down she will talk to you. Give her some time. She will come back ok just relax.

He kept telling her to calm down and relax till the time he could hear her breathing to be normal again. Once he realized she had stopped crying he told her to go to sleep. Its quite late now. We will talk about it tomorrow. Wake up with a fresh mind ok. Good night. 

She replied good night and slept.

Here Ritwik was remembering what Riya had told her about Taani.

Mishti and Taani were friends from the time they were in preschool. There was no time they were apart from each other. Even after Taani moved to the States, they were still very thick. They used to talk to each other for hours everyday. They were like soul sisters.

Them fighting has  to be something serious. He decided to wait for tomorrow to know the actual reason incase with a sane mind Mishti decides to share it with him.