"I'm only 19, I can't be pregnant." I say, shaking my head.

"Tate, even if you were, you have so many people behind you, you'll be okay if that's the case." She says as she gets up, coming over and sitting next to me.

"I know, but like," I begin as I just sigh, "I'm 19." I say again as I sit up and she rubs my back.

"How long ago was it?" She questions as I think.

"Like 3 weeks ago."

She nods as I take a deep breath, "and did you guys use-" she begins as I shake my head no.

"No, it was like heat of the moment, we didn't realize until after." I sigh.

"Okay maybe you are screwed." She jokes as I frown, but then I can't help but smile as I look at the time. "You should also put it in Gavi's bin rather than your own so Pedri won't see it." She suggests as I nod, standing up.

"Okay, let's go look." I say as I go in my bathroom, putting my hands flat against the counter as I stare at myself in the mirror. I take a deep breath as I look down, "oh, thank god." I say as I let out a relieved breath and I turn to look at her and she smiles.

"Not a mom just yet." She jokes as I go over and hug her.

"Thank you for coming, it means a lot." I say as I pull away from the hug and she smiles.

"Of course, im glad you trust me enough to ask me to come over." She says as I smile. "Here, let's go toss it in his bin, and then I'll remember to take it out when I leave." She says as we go down to Gavi's room.

"When are you leaving?" I question as I toss it in the trash.

"I'll probably leave when they get done with training, because then we're going out tonight after your little meeting, so I need to get ready." She says as I nod.

"They'll be done in probably like half an hour I think, and then Pedri is going to the store, and I'm sure Gavi will ride with him." I say as we walk out of his room, down to the living room.

"Okay that works, so why do you think you're actually sick? Like flu or something?"

I shrug as I sit on the couch, pulling a blanket on my lap, "well either that, or Gavi gave me food poisoning yesterday when he made me breakfast." I joke as she purses her lips, nodding.

"You know, I wouldn't doubt it, safe to say I do the cooking." She laughs as I lean my head back against the couch.

"I can't believe I thought I was pregnant, that's so embarrassing." I mumble as she shakes her head.

"I mean, it's not that embarrassing. It's always a possibility, and especially if you two forgot to use one, then it's even more of a concern. You're most likely just stressed though."

"I need a break from all of these boys." I scoff as she goes on her phone.

"Do you think Lani ever talked to Jude about what happened between them?" She asks as I reposition, so my back is against the arm of the couch so I'm facing her.

"Honestly, no. I think she'll try to ignore him, and he'll be the first to mention it. Or he'll match her energy and ignore her as well. It'll be a fun game." I joke as my phone buzzes.

"How long ago did they hookup?"

"I think like 3 or 4 days ago?" I say, unsure of myself as I click on a link that Indi sent me. "Oh, god." I say as I hand her my phone and she quickly skims an article.

"What the fuck?" She says as she hands me back my phone and I nod as she shakes her head.

"The timing was really good with that one." I scoff.

"Yesterday spotted with a girl, certainly wasn't Lani. But I think that's the answer, he will in fact ignore it." She mumbles.

"It's only a matter of time until Lani sees it, do you think she'll be okay?" I question.

"I can stop by her place and see if she's okay, im sure she's seen it already." She says as she goes on her phone. "Yep, she's seen it."

"Jude is a fucking idiot."

"Stuff like that doesn't matter as much to guys though I feel like, so it probably doesn't even register to him that it's fucked up." She suggests as I nod.

"She'll definitely act like it doesn't matter." I say as I stretch my arms back and she nods.

"Yeah, she will ignore it, she'll be okay though."

I nod as I close my eyes, "my head still hurts so bad."

"You could always get more sleep, especially if you're sick it'd help." She suggests as she stands up.

"Yeah, yeah." I mumble as I stand up and I walk down the hallway to my room.

I get in my bed as she comes in my room, setting my water bottle on my nightstand. "I'll let you know how Lani is, get some sleep and make sure you stay hydrated." She says as I smile.

"Thank you again for coming over, I really appreciate it, I hope you know that." I say as she nods.

"I know Tate, I know." She whispers as she goes over to the door, turning off the lights. "Feel better." She adds as she leaves the room and I pull the covers over myself.