Harshali OS : You Don't Remember THAT Scene ?

Start from the beginning

"That's not what I was going to say..." - his tone dropped down to just above a whisper. Deep and dark that suddenly changed the atmosphere of the room.

"Then..." - she asked hoarsely.

He didn't answer but took a step forward. She took a step backwards. He took another step forward and she, another backwards. This continued until her back hit the wall and she realized she was caged.

He leaned closer, causing their clothes to touch and whispered : "I was here to say that the kiss remained incomplete. If you want, we can complete it."

She inhaled sharply. Her heart skipping several beats.

'Does he, too, feels something for me ? He too senses the special connection we have ?' - she thought, searching answers in his eyes.

He placed his left arm beside her on the wall while his right hand trailed up her arm the same they had shot a while ago. He curled his fingers around her neck, pulling her chin up with his thumb and traced the outline of her bottom lip.

She was breathing heavily by now. Her eyes almost closing. But he wasn't closing the little distance between them. She looked at him in askance and he repeated his question.

"Do you want to ?"

Her heart melted. He wanted her consent. Despite the fact that he had her at his mercy in that moment. She closed her eyes in answer and after a moment... felt his lips on hers.

She moaned involuntarily as their lips softly brushed against each other. The swarm of butterflies going wild in her stomach. He took his other hand off the wall and secured it around her waist, pulling her closer.

He stroked her lower lip with his tongue, making her gasp at the feels, and entered her mouth. A throaty groan escaped him when their tongues touched. He pulled her impossibly closer, his hand travelling from her neck to her hair. He grabbed a fistful and tilted her head according to his wish and deepened the kiss further. Her throat was producing soft little moans which were being muffled due to the force of the kiss.

She felt like she was getting high on a drug. A very dangerous and addicting drug. His mouth tasted so good. So fresh. With a hint of caffeine he probably had in breakfast. Her fingers were roaming in his hair, soft and silky, tickling her palms. She never wanted to stop. Nor her fingers, nor her lips, nor herself.

But the need to breath was becoming urgent. Forcing them to break the kiss - albeit reluctantly.

Their heavy pants echoed in the room. They opened their eyes and looked at each other while collecting their breaths. His eyes were displaying so many emotions that her heart fluttered. His lips were swollen, hair ruffled. And the fact that she had done it caused her cheeks to turn crimson.

"You look cute when you blush." - he teased, grinning.

Her blush deepened and she rested her forehead on his chest. Trying to hide herself in his embrace. He chuckled and hugged her closer to him before placing a soft kiss on the top of her head.

Their hearts beating in sync.

"You are thinking about it again. Aren't you ?"

Two arms snaked around her waist from behind, pulling her back to present. She leaned back on him as he kissed her cheek gently.

"Of course I am. How can I forget that scene ?" - she said, grinning, making him chuckle.

She suddenly frowned and straightened up. Rounding on him.

"And what were you doing mister ? All those suggestive smiles and words during the interview ?"- she asked, placing both hands on her waist.

He grinned mischievously. His eyes shining like a naughty kid.

"Well... not my fault. You were saying things as such. Like, when you said that when we both are together, we only laugh. So it's not my fault if my brain reminded me of things we do other than just laughing." - he justified innocently, making her blush.

"Gosh! You are unbelievable!" - she shook her head, chuckling to cover up her pink cheeks.

He laughed and pulled her to him. Caging her in his arms. "I do this for one more reason..." - he said and she frowned, her gaze questioning.

He leaned closer and whispered in her ear : "Because you look irresistibly cute while blushing."

She gasped and pushed him back as he laughed heartily. God! She loved him so much!

"We are getting late for our dinner date madam! Let's go!" - he reminded, rolling the car keys in his forefinger.

"I'm ready. Just a minute." - she said and grabbed her stuff before they headed out.

"I'll drive today!" - she stated bossily and he gave her the keys in a heartbeat. Smiling, they sat in the car and drove off.

Her hands on the steering wheel, and the engagement ring on her ring finger, winking in the city lights.