he found it odd that san hadn't texted yet, as he usually texted as soon as his classes ended, especially if he was coming over.

realizing this, he started to get nervous, and because of his nerves, he started to pick at his fingers. yeosang was quick to notice, trying to distract the boy and keep him from doing so. when nothing seemed to be helping, yeosang gently laced his fingers with wooyoung's and shook his head.

"come with me," yeosang whispered.

wooyoung nodded, obliging, and the two quickly left the room.

"what's wrong, youngie? you were picking at your fingers again..."

"san's supposed to be here. h-his class ended twenty minutes ago a-and he usually texts immediately after. h-he hasn't."

"hey, hey... it's all going to be okay, yeah?"

"h-has jongho texted you?"

"no. he told me he'd text when they're on their way though, so maybe they haven't left."

"but still... sannie always texts when his classes finish..." woooyoung whispered, eyes welling with tears.

"i know, baby... maybe his phone's dead?"

"i-i hope that's the case... i-i just... i'm worried."

"i know you are, youngie. here, do you want to try calling san? will that help?"

"maybe?"

yeosang nodded, gently taking wooyoung's phone and calling san, putting it on speaker. the boys got no answer.

wooyoung was beginning to grow stressed, scratching his arm a bit and whining slightly.

"let me try calling jongho, yeah?"

wooyoung nodded, then yeosang called, getting an answer on the fourth ring.

"jjong! is san there?"

wooyoung perked up immediately when yeosang got an answer from jongho.

"he what? well how long do you think it'll be?"

wooyoung tilted his head in confusion as he tried to hear what was being said by the two.

"ahhh, i see. another half hour or so? that's fine, i just want to make sure we eat somewhat soon... okay, call me when you leave, love... see you soon, bye."

"what's wrong?"

"san fell asleep as soon as they got home. jjong wanted to give him a little time to rest before they come over, apparently he was up late last night."

"oh... but he's still coming?"

"yep... he's still coming, youngie."

wooyoung sighed a bit, nodding and pulling his knees to his chest as he sat on yeosang's bed.

"you feeling okay, woo?" yeosang asked gently, rubbing the boy's back.

"mm," wooyoung shrugged. "i just... i want sannie here."

"i know you do, baby... he'll be here soon though. shouldn't be more than forty minutes."

"feels far away..."

"do you want to stay in here for a bit while we wait? just you and me?"

"is that okay?"

yeosang nodded, wrapping his arm around wooyoung and pulling him close.

"let me just text hwa, okay?"

"okay..."

yeosang pulled out his phone to text seonghwa and wooyoung closed his eyes, his head resting on the older's shoulder. they sat like this for a few minutes before shifting to lay down, beginning to talk about anything and everything they could think of.