𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

CHAPTER FIVE!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Roxanne, Mariam, Tara, Mindy and San sat in the back of a ambulance while Heather, Iris and Chad were standing next to them

Roxanne's head was resting on Mariam's shoulder, both were wrapped in a blanket. Roxanne' arn had been cleaned, stitched and wrapped where she had gotten sliced. Everyone that had gotten injured were in fact stitched up, Mariam on the other hand had a ice pack the paramedics had given her since she had told them that she had a headache from falling to the floor with ghostface.

Mariam had nudged Roxanne, who had looked up from the floor to look at her. The brunette nodded over at something causing Roxanne to look, it was Ethan walking over to them. Chad had also noticed him, storming over and grabbing him by his jacket then shoving him against the back of a cop car.

"Where were you?" Chad angrily interrogated the curly head boy. Roxanne and Mariam stared wide eyed glancing to each other then back to both boys.

"What? When?" Ethan asked acting confused.

"Last night" Chad slammed him against the car again, causing some of the police officers to glance their way.

"I had econ, you know this" The curly head boy responded in his defense.

"Bullshit man! You disappear and my sister almost gets killed"

"Dude, I was in a study hall with a hundred other people, you can ask any of them" Ethan raised his hands in defense. Chad stared at the boy angrily before finally letting him go.

Ethan looked at the police who were surrounding the body that was already covered in a black bag. "Oh my god, who?"

"Anika and Quinn" Chad responded, walking back next to Iris who was still standing next to the ambulance.

"Mindy..im so sorry-" Ethan said in fake sympathy walking closer to the ambulance.

"Step the fuck back. Your at the top of my list" Mindy told the boy causing him to stop walking towards them.