New friend, now close

Start from the beginning

I chuckled. "Okay Hanni unnie. I think that enough!"

"Mmm okay." Hanni took her seat.

"Anyways, I'm Minji! Nice to meet you!"

"I'm haerin."

Me and Haerin took our seats.

"Hey Dani? Where's your food?" Haerin asked me.

"I don't eat..!" I said.

She looked at me worriedly but nodded and ate her food. Minji calmed down after that. 

[time skip( end of the day)]

"Byeee! I said to Minji, Hanni, and Hyein before they got on the bus. I had my own driver. In a mansion. All by myself. Well, besides my brothers. Felix and Beomgu. My sister living there being Yuna.(skz, Itzy, and TxT) my parents both abused  me. But, I was a bit happy that they did. I didn't deserve anything. Only my driver, siblings, Sunoo, Hyein, Hanni, and Minji knows. They would hurt us. But right now wasn't the time to think about it.

"Hey Haerin! Aren't you honing to go on the bus?" I asked.

"I- I walk home. I uhm.... Yea."

" Come on! I'll give you a ride!"

"No.. it's okay. You can just go home!" 

I was getting a bit angry. My driver knows that I barely get angry. 

"No. I insist." I told her. She had never seen me get mad. So she hopped in the car. 

"Where to?" I asked so I can give my driver, Mr cooper or Mike instructions.

Haerin sighed. "I uhm... I- wait... I forgot my keys... and I don't have spares..."

"Oh! That's okay. You can stay at my place?" I told her. Before she can answer, I told mike to drive to my other mansion. Where I'm not sharing one.

5 minutes later, we arrive to a place called, " Mansion of the Marsh." Mike put on the pin and went in.

"Thank you Mike!" I bowed to him.

"Yep! See you!" Mike said and quickly left.

"So, this is where you're going to live for now." I took her hand and led her in.

"Woahhh. Am I going to hear on my own?" Haerin asked.

"Well. I'm gonna live with ya for now. Well unless you don't wa-" I got interrupted by haerin. 

"Can you.. stay here?" She asked

"Okay! Let me show you to your room then." 

I showed her and gave her some of my clothes to wear instead of the school uniform.

I took my phone out and texted my siblings.

Me🐶: 

Guys, ima stay at my mansion for a while.

Felix🐥:

Mk! Be safe!

Beomgu🐯: 

Mhm! See you tomorrow!

Yuna❤️:

Okey... can I meet you for dinner?

Me🐶:

Okay! See you Yuna!

-

I turn off my phone to see Haerin standing next to me, reading my text.

"GAH! YOU SCARED ME! NAURR" My inner Aussie came out.

"Hehe! So-sorry. Uhm who is Yuna? And sorry for reading your text. I was nosy." She asked me.

"Yunas my sister!" I told her as she nodded.

"So can I put some decor in your room that I'm living in? " She looked at me as  I tilted my head.

"Duhh of course you can! It's YOUR room. Not my room." I replied.

Haerin nodded as she dragged me into her room.

"Help me?" She asked. I nodded and started decorating with some of my stuff that I didn't need.

"Wah! So pretty!" Haerin plopped on the bed.

I walked to the bed and patted her head. "You're very pretty! Did you know that?" I asked her as her cheeks turned pink. Now red. I chuckled. "I am happy we became friends" I say that while she looks at me.

"I do to!" She says. Then the doorbell rings. 

I got up to open the door. Haerin following me.

"Yuna! You made it!" I chuckled as she flew at me with a tight hug.

"Hi hi!" Yuna smiles.

"Oh! Yuna, this is haerin. She gonna be living here." I say, looking at Haerin for help. She chuckles and introduces herself.

"Hi Yuna! I'm Haerin!" She says smiling at me.

"Hello! Im Dani's sister." Yuna looks at haerin.

"So uhm.. let's order takeout! I forgot to cook dinner." I tell the both of them as they nodded. 

"Haerin! You can tour around. Yuna being your tour guide." Yuna go's on and tells Haerin about the house.

A couple minutes later, I food arrives, outside of the gate. I open it as the the person comes to the doorstep.

"Here you go!" The post mates arrive.

"Thank you! Have a nice day!" I say while giving the person the money and a tip. They left with a smile as the two finish with the tour.

"Your mansion is so cool Dani!" Haerin says as she pulls out a seat from the table. Yuna does the same.  

After we finish, it was time to say goodbye to yuna and we did. After that, I gave Haerin my hoodie, and an oversized t shirt, with some plaid pants.