"Just wanted to irritate you ." I said and he looked at me in a unbelievable look while i raised my eyebrows like a little kid being proud of myself because I think i succeeded in irritating hum .

He was cooking and both of us were talking and laughing in a low voice being honest it may have been the best talk i ever had with anyone .

We were talking about things that made absolutely no sense but still laughing like idiots .

He finished making the Maggie and i put it in plates and with slow steps both of us went upstairs to our room and sat on the couch and starting eating .

We again lost track of time . We were eating less and talking more . Our talks had no senses but still every word spoken made sense to us .

Dumb conversations
We lose track of time ,
Have i told you lately
I am grateful you are mine .

"Suno ab na so jaate hai kyuki agar hum subah ek minute bhi late hue na toh dadi sa hume jaan se hi maar dengi ." I said entering the room and looking at the clock

( "Listen we should sleep now otherwise in the morning if we get late even by a minute then grandmother will surely kill us" )

"Hn so jaate hai hum dono ab ." He said and i went and laid to the other side of the bed .

( "Yes we should sleep now" )

"Switch of the lights aniket ." I said to him

"Why didn't you do that Samaira . When you were standing ?" He asked .

"Leave it na ! Switch them off . Please ." I said with puppy eyes and he switched them off .

"Happy now ?" He asked mockingly .

"Very much !" I said giving him a full moon smile and he laid down too .

"Good night !" He said .

"Good night to you too !" I said and closed my eyes .

The next thing i knew was that sleep took over me .

In the morning ~

Aniket's pov -

I woke up in the morning and saw her sleeping peacefully . I would be lying if i said that she didn't look like a goddess . She looked so cute and peaceful . Her hairs were blocking me from seeing her beautiful face so i tucked them behind her ears and looked at her with pure love in my eyes . Yes love ? Maybe ? I don't know ! The only thing i know is that she has became my addiction i need to see her in the morning to have a good day . She is just so pretty and innocent and don't even get me started on the way she blushes .

Last night I laughed the most i have ever in my whole life . Talking with her was like a therapy . None of us were judging each other based on our talks . Both of us found each other's talks senseless yet senseful . I guess she forgot about the peck but i didn't !
That was just soooo sudden ..

"Leave it i have to get up and wake this girl too !" I said to myself and got up and went to get freshen up .

"Oyee ! Oyee ! Get up ! Get up . Do you wanna get late or what ?" I said shaking her lightly .

"Oyee !" I said again but no response .

"I guess I have to do it !" I said and gathered all my strength and went to the side she was sleeping on and

1....2....3......

"Earth quake - earthquake !" She said getting up with a jolt as i folded my hands in pride as i shook her whole body .

I looked at her reactions and just couldn't hold myself back and laughed my ass out and fell on the bed .

"Anii yaar ! Tumhe nhi Sona toh mujhe toh sone do at least !" She said with an irritated look and laid down again and pulling the covers on her .

( "Ani If you don't wanna sleep then don't at least let me sleep" )

"Ok sleep ! But don't blame me when maa comes here with a belan in her hands ." I said and looked at her innocently .

( Belan - rolling pin or a weapon for Indian moms )

"Ohh shitt ! I almost forgot . Just give me ten minutes ." She said and rushed to the washroom to take a bath and get ready and i went to pack my bags .

Samaira's pov -

I went and got ready fastly as he has already gave me a heartattack the first thing in the morning .

Samaira's Look -

I decided to wear something ethnic as we were going to a family function

I decided to wear something ethnic as we were going to a family function . I got out and saw him packing his suitcase and thought of myself with pride as i had already packed it at night .

"Come on let's go before we get late ." He said closing his suitcase .

"Says who is still packing his suitcase." I said while applying lipstick and then turning back to give him a mocking look .

"Yahh ! I packed it before only i was just making sure it had everything ." He said keeping the suitcase down .

"Okay okay ! You win sir ! Now If you say ! May we leave my king !" I asked in a still mocking tone but then realised what i just said and was about to run again when he said .

"Ohh madam run later ! First go and grab your suticase from inside the wardrobe ." He said coming towards the door .

'Why don't you do that ?" I said in an innocent tone thinking he would melt .

"Not gonna happen ! Go and get it from inside you lazy woman ." He said and left .

"Pagal aadmi !" I said to myself stomping my feet like the child I am .

( "Mad man" )

But accepting my defeat i went and got my suitcase and went downstairs too .

_______________________________________

Keep voting and commenting as that is what motivates me to write more knowing that you all are liking it ..

Till then stay tuned..
Lots of Love from author ..