𝟝: L⃥e⃥a⃥v⃥e⃥

Start from the beginning

"S-sei..."

"Sei?"

"Seishiro?"

"Oi! Nagi Seishiro!!"

The white hair male groanned out as he was been shook awake.

His lazy eyes stared at the e/c eye male who raised an eyebrow.

"Wake up you, lazy potato! Reo have called you 25 times in your phone!" You said sighing as he frowned at his dream been too realistic.

His eyes stared at your lips as you were talking about how he may have been murdered if you weren't his neighbour.

Since, you have his spare key, he gave it to you so, now you are in his room wake him up because he himself didn't picked up the phone and makes Reo to called up to you to asked about Seishiro.

He frowned more listening to you as he grasped your wrist before you leave.

"Ne... Y/n.. "

"Hmm?"

"Can I, kiss you?"

"No"

"..."

He frowned at you as his eyes lingered onto the pink dark string as he now can see clearly.

"But.. We are soulmate.."

You were silent as he let himself cling onto you back hugging you.

"Y/n.."

"Yeah?"

"Why.. Can't I kissed you?"

".."

Seishiro sighed as he let you carry him out of the room to where REO have told him to go.

Before that you did his hair and told him to dress up but he refused.

And now you were the one putting him in his casual clothes.. As he was using only boxer sleeping.

He stare never left your formed as he still stared at your actions.

"Can't we get marry?"

"Huh?"

"We are already 18.. Since we are soulmate we should get married!" Said Seishiro staring at you as you awkwardly smile.

"I'm.. Still telling you.. Sei.. We.. Arent-"

You were silent by his hand who covered your mouth as he leaned close to you.

"We are and nothing change it"

".."

You sighed, as he stood up about to leave as you were about to leave to your apartment to do your assignment.

".. Should We take another step?" Asked Seishiro as he close the door of his apparment room.

As you glance at him with raised eyebrow.

"Another.. what?"

"..step.."

"How-?"

You paused as he peck your right cheek as he leaned back a bit yet his face was still near.

"Kiss back.. won't you?"

".."

You sighed and was about to kiss his left cheek yet he move making you pecked his lips.

He softly smile and left leaving you sighing.

It wasn't your first kiss..

But You couldn't tell the happy Seishiro can you?.