23: It Was Supposed To Be That Way.

A smile wouldn't leave Nabi's face even the next morning

A smile wouldn't leave Nabi's face even the next morning. The memories of her passionate kiss with Mark were ones that made her feel things she never felt before. A single kiss with the soundcloud rapper who was now on his way of becoming a world star made her stomach fill with millions of butterflies that never appeared like that before.
She hid her slightly blushed face with her palms before getting up to get ready for work. Work didn't sound so terrible after all the events from last night, because she had something to focus her mind on while wrapping up beautiful bouquets for others in love.

Was she in love?
That question lingered in her mind the whole morning as she decorated tulips and other pretty flowers for other men to give to their loved ones who must've been sure about their feelings.

Mark was definitely someone she adored and crushed on for far longer than she wanted to admit or even realize the fact that that was the case. It seemed that it was the same for him, but even though they shared that amazing kiss, they didn't get a chance to talk about it at all, considering that everyone who was present at his apartment last night wanted to celebrate with the newly artist Mark Lee and his amazing debut.

Nabi cracked a smile and chuckled while wrapping yet another bouquet, immediately apologizing to the older woman who was getting the flowers. The lady smiled and said "I think you're in love, dear."

The girl's eyes widened a little as she giggled nervously without saying a word. Though, for the woman, Nabi's words were needless - her eyes said it all.

When she was left all alone at the store, for the first time that day, she finally dropped down on a chair and let out a sigh. Her hands reached for her phone that sadly didn't show a text or a call from the boy she shared the most amazing kiss with only hours ago. Without being able to think much more of that, the store's door opened and she automatically put on a smile for another customer.

After a busy day, Nabi couldn't wait to go home, drop onto her bed and listen to music. Her face lit up at the thought of listening to Mark's songs and checking out his new stage from that day. She never knew how badly she needed to see him actually perform. The fact that only his voice and lyrics gave her so much satisfaction for so long before he debuted showed how much she admired him simply just for the talent of singing, rapping and writing amazing lyrics. But now, seeing that he could dance like a pro and make the stage his own on top of that, was the cherry on top.

After checking everything before leaving the store, she locked the door behind her and sighed as she turned around to make her way back home.
Her heart started racing when she bumped into someone who's eyes were ones she could never confuse with any other.

"Hi." Mark smiled, making his pretty eyes sparkle even more.
Nabi couldn't help but smile even wider as she responded with a soft hi back. "What are you doing here?" she asked, more excited than she showed.

Mark shrugged, keeping his beautiful face lit up. "I just wanted to see you."

"Aren't you tired after today? How was the stage?"