S/o who is clumsy around stairs 🤎

( Art by @otomerson on Tumblr! )

How do they react to their significant other being clumsy around stairs? 🤔

This was requested by my good friend @AnOmoriFanatic! This was an..oddly specific request.. Nevertheless, I hope I was able to meet your expectations! 😁💖

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

He really wishes he could grant you the power to fly so he'd never have to deal with this but unfortunately he can't so..

Sunny is afraid everytime you have to walk up or down a flight of stairs and for once, it shows. He's not trying to have a repeat of what happened so he always walks down the stairs with you whenever you two are together and he's definitely holding your hand the entire time. If you still manage to fall however, it's really a 50/50 that he'll catch you. And before you say anything, it's not because he doesn't want to, he just wasn't gifted with quick reflexes!

..Also if you're wondering.. If a repeat of before were to happen and Basil isn't around with rope.. He isn't opposed to joining the club if y'know what I mean.

BASIL

Basil has anxiety attacks very often because of you especially if he's not around you. He's absolutely terrified of history repeating itself and he always makes you promise that you'll be extra careful whenever you have to walk up and down stairs. He also cries whenever you actually fall whether you get hurt or not because oh my gosh that could've ended very, very badly and he's so relieved that you didn't die!

Ahem.. If you actually manage to kill youself falling down some stairs one day, don't worry. He has everything covered. :D

AUBREY

Aubrey sighs everytime you stumble or trip. Is it seriously that hard to walk up or down a flight of stairs? Honestly you can't do anything simple by yourself, can you? She might as well carry you.

..Heh. Now that she's thinking about it, that doesn't sound that bad. ..Maybe she will.

HERO

After the first couple falls, Hero grew used to your clumsiness, Now whenever you're with him, he either carries you up the stairs or walks behind you so that he can catch you when you fall! ..Well, unless you're one of those people who trip up the stairs. In that instance, all he can do is kiss your booboos and hope that it won't happen again. ( Even though he knows it'll definitely happen again )

KEL

I'm sorry but Kel is 100% practically doubling over in laughter every single time you fall down some stairs. If you end up seriously hurt or end up crying or something, he'll comfort you and stuff, but for the most part he acts lika a di- *smack*

MARI

Mari finds your clumsiness both adorable..and worrying. If the fall isn't that serious, I see her giggling it off something, but if it is she's always the first one to run over and help you, scolding you lightly as she helps you walk to somewhere you can sit down so she can patch you up. 

POLLY

Polly is always ( lightly ) scolding you about this. It always makes her sad to see you hurt or in any type of pain so she always tells you to be extra careful when going up or down stairs. ..Of course, you're usually so focused on trying to do what she says that you end up missing a step and falling down the stairs anyways but at least you tried, right?  

KIM

Aubrey: "What was that noise?"

Kim who already knows who it is and what just happened: *Sighs* "I got it.."

Kim really doesn't understand how you manage to fall almost every single time you have to walk up some stairs. It really isn't that hard. You just lift one foot up aaannndd now your tumbling, great..

She always has bandaids for you and is always scolding you about how you need to be more careful. She says it really meanly too so this usually leads to her comforting you because she hurt your feelings.

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Mikhael is usually too worried about you being hurt to make a big deal out of your fall. It's surprising, but true. One of his worse fears is losing you in anyway so whenever you fall, he's usually either telling you to be more carfeul or patching you up.

But, but, buutt.. If you aren't hurt too badly, he might find the time to be extra about it later.