9

Why did I let my guard down, I was so close. Good thing, I brought my knife. Mr. Hwang thought to calm himself down.

"Your men didn't take care of Mr. Hwang, so I did." The butler says. Mr. Hwang notices his daughter knocked-out in a chair with an empty chair next to her.

The butler brings Mr. Hwang to Ryujin.

"I knew I could count on you." Ryujin says. The butler nods before leaving the room.

Ryujin forcefully throws Mr. Hwang in the chair and ties him up.

What the fuck, this small girl isn't weak? Mr. Hwang thought while he groaned at the pain Ryujin caused him.

Ryujin duct tapes his mouth and puts his arm behind his chair to cuff them.

Ryujin does body searching on Mr. Hwang to find a knife.

"Did you think you could hide this from me?" Ryujin arches one of her eyebrows, while spinning the knife around. Mr. Hwang stayed completely silent, he felt embarrassed. Well, it's not like he could talk properly with the duct tape covering his mouth.

"My father will be dealing with you two, he'll be here, shortly." Ryujin spoke.

"Mmmph!" Mr. Hwang tried to speak. Ryujin almost laughs.

Ryujin walks towards the man and rips the duct tape harshly. Ouch.

"How did you capture my daughter?!" He asks. His lips were burning from the rip of that tape.

"Honestly, your daughter wanted to be captured." Ryujin answered.

"What?" Mr. Hwang tilted his head in confusion.

"She sold off her own body, luckily I was willing to buy her." Ryujin says.

"How is that lucky?" Mr. Hwang asked. Ryujin scoffs at that remark.

"Well, there are old men that would've raped her." She explained.

"Why'd you buy my daughter? Was this for revenge?" Mr. Hwang interrogated.

This old man is noisy, I should've kept that duct tape on. Ryujin regretted.

"No, I didn't even know that she was your daughter."

"You're not going to kill her, are you?" He asks.

"Maybe not, but your daughter has really caught my eye. I won't let her go anytime soon," She smiled.

"Then what about me? Are you going to kill me?"

"I won't kill you," Ryujin reassured, Mr. Hwang was relieved until she spoke again, "my father will."

"You shot one of our men, shouldn't you know that there are consequences to your actions, Mr. Hwang?" She lectured.

Yeji's eyes starts fluttering open, the drugs really took her out because she was gone for an hour. Ryujin looks over at Yeji and walks towards the older girl.

"Good morning." Ryujin greeted while taking the duct tape off. She was much more gentle when she took it off of her.

Wow. Mr. Hwang thought while rolling his eye.

"Ryujin? Why? What is going on?" Yeji panics and starts looking around to find her father sitting besides her.

"Dad?" Yeji was so confused, she looks back up at Ryujin, "What is going on?"