Rumors

Stephen smiled, just this morning, he'd walked to campus with the boy he loved. Now they stood in one large room, along with many, many others, decorating. Some people worked on balloon arches, some fixed tables. Gray and Stephen were working on the same project, side by side, making paper snowflakes with paper, scissors, and tape. It was a tedious process, but Stephen didn't mind if they got to chat.

"-And that's why I only took one semester in room 515," Gray continued a story that Stephen had only been half-way listening to, almost completely absorbed by his own thoughts. The small boy, glared at the paper, cutting perfect slits and tearing perfect amounts of tape. Stephen failed often to find faults in the boy. Everything he did was just so... perfect. "How about you Stephen Ahn?" He asked, "Any stalkers?"

His smile faltered, just how much of this conversation had he tuned out of? "Uhhh..." He hummed, unsure of how exactly they'd made it to this point, "No...?"

The other's expression shifted to that of great amusement, "You weren't listening to me~" He sang in a mock-sing-song voice. A few strands of, freshly washed via this morning, shimmery hair fell into the boy's eyes as he tacked the project. Violet eyes narrowed with focus as he continued on.

"I wasn't." Stephen admitted, sticking another piece of tape to the sleeve of Gray's thick sweatshirt, "Sorry," Another piece, the grand total was now seven.

An arm swatted in Stephen direction, "Stop being wasteful," He complained, though smiled still, this morning's awakening remaining key in his mind. Few cloudy rectangles stuck loosely to the black fabric. A moment passed between them before Gray tore a piece of tape and stuck it to Stephen's jacket, on his chest. "We're even." Gray hummed, turning back to his paper crafts, which he was too good for. Really, the clever boy didn't even need the extra credit of being here, then again neither did Stephen. Why were they working-

"Hello my friends!" Ben beamed eyes to eye, as per the usual. He'd seemingly ran all the way over here from the entrance, "Ready to do some... uhh..." Ben looked at Gray's perfect snowflakes, cut from printer paper, bound with tape, "Arts and crafts?"

Stephen smiled still, it was an unusual experience for the boy who, more often than not, spent his time completely alone. He was likeable, but that alone wasn't enough to give him friends. "Hey," The auburn hummed, letting Gray take the mic instead.

"We've been doing arts and crafts, which quite frankly is not my area of expertise," Gray spoke as if everything was fact, "Also, you should save Stephen Ahn," He added soon after, "He keeps annoying me while I'm wielding a weapon," Gray shook the scissors he held, not once throughout the exchange allowing his pretty eyes to look past the paper.

"Yikes," Ben smiled a secret and turned to Stephen, "I'm no one to tell you your business but, from experience, I wouldn't do that," 

The other opened his mouth to say something, though was promptly cut off by the arrival of a second figure, "What're you idiots talking about?" Alex asked with a smile, obviously joking, since this was how friends joked, not that Stephen would have any kind of clue about such things. "Not you Gray," He added, "You're great." The smaller boy simply continued his cutting, a little smile tugging at his lips. 

Ben half tackled the smaller, clearly overjoyed with his presence, "Gogo!" He exclaimed, ruffling the other's hair, much to his dismay, "I thought you'd never get here!"

After a quick, "Don't touch my hair," Alex regained his cool presence and smile, "Are you guys actually going to this event thing?" The boy questioned, running a few fingers through his dark hair to smooth out the ruffles Ben Park had made.

"Nope," Gray answered first, sighing and dropping his scissors, "I'm already sick of this," He complained, leaning back, allowing his eyes to wander. A moment later they narrowed at something in the distance, or rather, someone, "Ugh if it isn't my least favorite bitch," Once more his voice was laced with venom.