At the factory

Sadie: *Whips nose while carrying stacks of paperwork*

Random Doll: Who is she??

Sadie: *Look around too se a blonde girl like her*Oh, yea!

Sadie's POV:

Well.... maybe one day I'll go get to see Lou in that world... I walked off as the girl was pushing her way to the portal to the institute of imperfection. I watched her fall through the portal. Just then, a voice came booming across the innercom,"Sadie Jones, please report to Lucios's office, Sadie Jones!". I stopped in my tracks, my heart pounding... Could this be it? I thought as I rushed to the "Big Bosses" office. On the elevator my heart kept pounding harder and harder... Just as the door opened,

"Hello," said a slick voice, that had a trace on venom to it. I hesitated and then entered the fairly large office. He sat on a very nice armchair, and gestured for me to sit down on the chair in front of him. He explained that when Lou was chosen, I was only a bit behind him, and he had mission that needed to be completed. He said I could visit Lou!!! "You will get gear, and lots of other stuff," He said, "But... You do have to sneak in, just so there is no suspicion." I nodded excitedly. "Okay. Your mission starts tomorro-" "TOMMOROW?!?! REALLY?!?!?" I cut him off with. He gave a slight frown but then went back to his venomous smile and said, "Yes. Tomorrow." He gestured for me to leave.

I went and bought some clothes for it. b

They where cute, matched my style. I went back to my appartment and got my pajamas on, set my alarm for 6:30pm, And fell asleep fast...

3rd person POV

As Sadie slept, she dreamt of getting to see her old (and only)  friend. She thought that he was being kind to all of the other dolls, like he was to her. But, the night flew by fast, and then rolled around that time; 6:30. Her alarm clock went off. She jumped out of bed and quickly got her outfit on Cute black leather jacket (like tom cruise in Top Gun) And black turtle neck, black jeans, And black sunglasses on her forehead. The night ahead she had packed her bags so all she had to do in the morning was grab them and be off. She grabbed a portal keycard and instructions given by Loucios. She finnaly had got there! She swore she was gonna EXPLODE!!!!

Everything went black when she swipped the keycard into the slot...  And then, she was falling through nothingness... But landed on a gray slide! No one else was on any of the other slides... Where where they? 

 She lowered herself down a rope to look at the most beautiful thing she had ever seen! A town, with a random stage, houses... LOU! She saw the only blondie in the crowd, but.. He was alone.. Mopping?! She thought to herself. She lowered down even quicker now... Soon she was just sliding down her rope, like one of those poles at the park. She landed and quietly tiptoed her way to Lou. His hair was a mess, but Sadie liked it. Her face grew hot as she approached him...

Sadie: Oh, hi Lou!!!

Lou: What do you wan-

Lou:OH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GET OUT!!! HURRY!!! 

Sadie: I thought you where in charge here.

Lou: Moxy makes me take breaks every now and then to clean up from the other dolls.

Sadie: Why would someone do that??

Lou: ...

Sadie: Well...

Lou: So anyways, what are you doing here??!

Sadie: Your father sent me to assist you.

Lou: Oh, well thats nice

Lou was never really fond of his father.. His mother had died years ago.. More like murdered, I'd say. The dad murdered the mother. So Lou hates him.

Sadie glances over at the wide open portal, but  prototypes see a green wall in front of it. 

Sadie: Lou, why is there a green wall in front of the portal to the big world?

Lou: Because prototypes like us arent welcome, so Moxy and Ox did some wierd trick so we can't even get within a foot of it.

Sadie: But we are really nice, and we deserve a chance!

Lou: Tell Moxy that.

Sadie: Hmm....

Lets skip a few days, Sadie has been helping Lou and living with him. They are really enjoying each others company!

But, a rumbling noise is in earshot. It's growing louder and louder. Soon, a bunch of Sadie's fellow prototypes from the lab where coming down the rope 3 by 3.

Sadie: GAAAH! What is everyone doing here?!

All prototypes: We want to go to the big world!!!

Just then, Moxy and Ox catch the scene.

Moxy: HEY, WHATS GOING ON HERE?!?!

Ox: Wha- A BUNCH OF STINKING PROTOTYPES?!?!?!

Moxy gathers them in the seats in which Lou teaches the 'Pretty' dolls to be proper and 'perfect'.

Moxy: Ok, everyone? You guys are prototypes, you are fake dolls! You have NO right to go to the big world, your just a bunch of Stinking PROTOTYPES!

All prototypes: B-but w-we-e w-want to g-go!!*Tears fill there eyes* 

Ox: Well, YOU DON'T DESERVE IT SO BUCK OFF!!

Suddenly, Sadie steps forward into the scene.

Sadie: Oh, we aren't going anywhere  unless you prove to us we don't deserve it. PROVE IT!!!

Moxy and Ox: *Trying to speak but can't because of shock of Sadie*

Sadie: So??

Ox: Well, Lou did some terrible things! *Pulls up new report on big screen about Lou*

Sadie and Lou: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TERRIBLE THINGS HE/I EXPERIENCED!!

Moxy: We expereienced being outcasts...

Sadie: And you have to treat us this way because you experienced it?? NO!!

Ox and Moxy: WELL YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE!!!!!

Lou: Oh, yeah, were the ones who don't understand.

Sadie: You guys get to go to the big world, but why not us??

Rest of protototypes: YEAH< WHY NOT US????!

Moxy: Because you are FAKE.

Lou and Sadie and the rest of them get angry, really angry.