Happy Holidays Everyone!!!! (Special)

Start from the beginning

"Okay- Ohh! Let me make sure I have all the gifts!" Counting the presents for a certain family, you smiled in relief after seeing everything was finally in order.

"Thanks again for letting me crash here for a bit, 𝓻ລꝈ𝓒ђəꝈ, means a lot! Merry Christmas to you and your whole family! I left my gifts to you all under the tree. See you soon!" "Ohh and good luck as well! Cya!" Waved goodbye and then picking up the big red bag of gifts, you quickly put them in the back of the car then got in yourself, telling your driver you were all set!

After arriving there, you looked at the time on your phone before putting it away and smiled seeing as you were right on time. You thanked your driver and then exited the car with all the stuff you needed for now, you set your things like your luggage on a side of the house where absolutely no one would be able to see it then made your way to the front door and knocked, Kou Minamoto being the one who opened the door.

"(Mr.) Santa (-San)?!" "It's (Name)-Santa!" "Oh Santa's arrived... wait- (Name)-Santa?! I thought..." Was all you heard from the three after walking in and taking your shoes off and all.

"Hey- I mean... Ho ho ho...oh no now that I hear out loud it's makes me cringe..." you whispered that last part trying not to burst out in tears.

"(Name)! (Name)! (Name)! Have you always been Santa?!" Tiara jumped up and down asking you that but shrugged her shoulders after hearing your response, "Nope just for today!"

You turned around to see Kou who wanted to ask "How long are you going to be dressed like that? Aren't you dying from the heat with all those da- with all those layers?" You laughed at him almost saying 'damn' with his little sister in the room but shook your head telling him there's another present for a certain someone you wanted to give to him alone wrapped up and shoved in the suit with a bunch of other things like pillows.

After a while, you were eventually forced into Teru's room to change out of the suit...🥲

Sense there was a gift hidden in the suit along with you, you set it down on Teru's bed to have him open it in a bit.

"(Name)? At you finished yet?" You heard Teru's voice from outside the door along with knocking. You opened the door but quickly reacted when the person on the other side was a about to fall, he was leaning on the door but you didn't know that so...oh well.

"Dumbass-" "Shut it...wait, what'd you put on my bed?" The exorcist questioned after seeing the random and obviously pro wrapped😌👌 box sitting on his bed.

Before he could say more, you stepped in front of it quickly so he wouldn't grab it and said "Oh it's nothing important right now, don't worry about it..." you nervously laughed after not wanting to seem like you were up to something suspicious.

"If it's nothing then why are you acting so weird? It looked like a gift, may I ask who it's for?" You only responded in a way where he'd beat your ass if he wasn't tired like how he looks at the moment.

"I mean you can ask but it's not like I'll tell you... at least not now..." he sighed but thankfully walked out of the room after grabbing the thing he went to grab.

"Guess who is back! This guy" you pointed at yourself with your thumb but then heard Kou asking you a question, "So hey I thought you weren't going to be able to make it, what happened? Not that im complaining it's awesome hanging out with you but I am curious..."

"(Name) just lied to us to surprise us instead!" Tiara answered for you and that made you laugh a bit saying "welp there was your original answer before they told me I really might not be able to make it but thankfully I could, not for too long though. Sadly." You shrugged, went and sat near the oldest Minamoto.