I gasped. "He threatened me and called me out of my name! What else was I supposed to do?!"

"Tell the teacher who's standing
a foot away from you!" The principal yelled in my face as my hands balled into fists. Baji stepped forward and slapped the principal in his shit. "Baji?!" Chifuyu immediately called but Baji shrugged and turned to me. "We're fucking even now, don't you even think about kicking me."

"Well I'm glad you took up for yourself but I'm not glad you got suspended." My mom said while sipping her drink. "That doesn't mean you're safe though, hand me your phone." My mouth widened as I was quick to tell her no. "No? Would you like an ass whooping, at your grown age too?" I shook my head no as I knew she was heavy-handed and I wouldn't be able to escape that whooping.

I handed her my phone and was about to go to my room but she stopped me. "I ain't dumb, I need the backup ones too, and the computer and tablet." I groaned but I gave her all my electronics except one, she didn't know about that one and I'm glad she didn't.

It was an old android, probably made in 2016 or something and I found it while at the park and decided to transform it into a backup phone. It still worked perfectly, just had a few scratches but it was good. I connected to our wifi as I opened Instagram and logged into my account, I wanted to see what everyone was up to.

            #1 gang in Tokyo, Japan

Y/N:

What yall fuckers
up to.
                                              Kazutora:

                                     I'm stalkin my ex

Baji:

Fucking weird
ass

                                                  Kazutora:

                          She want me back tho

Mikey:

Guys when
am I gonna
get a girl

                                                 Takemichi :

                               You can have Emma!

Chifuyu:

Bro delete
That🤦🏼

                                                  Mitsuya:

                                What's wrong with u

Mikey:

.....

                                            Takemichi:

             but u and Emma are close, no?

Chifuyu:

Fucking idiot that's
His sister 💀

                                                Takemichi:

                           I'm sorry I didn't know!

Mikey.

It ok.

                                                            Y/N:

                                  No, it's really not 💀

Baji:

Takemichi
do you like incest?
fucking dirty
hoe I'll beat your
fucking ass don't
disrespect Emma
or mikey